652   1   0
Anniversary pfd cue

I'll get specs in a hour :thumbup:

Ivory/ silver / Snake wood

Butt: W15.68oz L29.1/2 Uniloc

Shaft:W4.07oz L29" 12.91mm

Shaft:W4.27oz L29" 12.85mm

Specs: This cue is in mint condition and straight

Price:$make me a offer trades is a little higher$$$$ I'm also looking to trade this cue for... Black boar / tascarella / Gina / Haley / art cantanto / etc

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 1,706
Last edited:

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
421   0   0
When Pete Glenn saw this cue,he bought it and told his son Denny
that it was the perfect cue,it would be impossible to do any better!

Pete and Denny are the collectors who have over 250 Balabushkas and Szamboti cues
among others.

I was fortunate to get one of these in snake wood and another in ebony,unfortunate
not to hold onto either one.If yours is like mine,it won't last long.

dean

jwe711

The Great Cue Masters...!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
When Pete Glenn saw this cue,he bought it and told his son Denny
that it was the perfect cue,it would be impossible to do any better!

Pete and Denny are the collectors who have over 250 Balabushkas and Szamboti cues
among others.

I was fortunate to get one of these in snake wood and another in ebony,unfortunate
not to hold onto either one.If yours is like mine,it won't last long.

dean

I met Denny around 5 years ago at his pool hall in Phoenix, he was a really cool dude, I asked him what kind of cue he was playing with, he said an old schon...I said BS...and then he told me it was a Gus...(and it was a BIG GUS)...
He then let me play with it for the next 2 hours, and then he took me into the back and we went through several hundred autographed photo's from Pete's collection, I'll never forget meeting Glenn...it's one of the highlights of my life to meet him and to spend those several hours with him telling me stories about each picture, of all the historical champions and hustlers from back in the day...and about when his dad got the picture taken and autographed, and just a little about their collection...

GREAT PEOPLE IN MY BOOK

Anyhow, Great Cue Here...I love my PFD Sneaky...!!!

Last edited:

stiqs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
I met Denny around 5 years ago at his pool hall in Phoenix, he was a really cool dude, I asked him what kind of cue he was playing with, he said an old schon...I said BS...and then he told me it was a Gus...(and it was a BIG GUS)...
He then let me play with it for the next 2 hours, and then he took me into the back and we went through several hundred autographed photo's from Pete's collection, I'll never forget meeting Glenn...it's one of the highlights of my life to meet him and to spend those several hours with him telling me stories about each picture, of all the historical champions and hustlers from back in the day...and about when his dad got the picture taken and autographed, and just a little about their collection...

GREAT PEOPLE IN MY BOOK

Anyhow, Great Cue Here...I love my PFD Sneaky...!!!
I was in Scottsdale at a pool room and heard the same story from a friend's friend.