Fancy Bill Hagan for sale!!

Quick story, I play in a BCA league in Rochester NY. One night I asked an opponent from the other team what kind of cue he was playing with....really liked the look of it. He said his brother makes cues and he had him make that one some years ago. I can't remember what his first name is but I remember his last name because it's the same as this cuemaker...Hagan. I had never heard of HC before this but have since seen a couple on AZ. Nice cue and good luck with your sale sir!!!

Cool story man. I wish he would start back making them. I would love to order a new one from this guy definitely.
 
Well season is over with...we finished second place which DOES not pay for the trip to vegas :( Anyhow, doubt I will see him until next season but I will be sure to ask if his brother has any intentions on making any more. Pm me in a couple of months and I'll let ya know. Good luck with your sale brotha!
 
Uh...beg to differ

I disagree with the fact that "we all know" Bill Hagan no longer makes cues.

My dad does still make them, just not in the quantity that he used to. Don't give up on him yet! ;) He took a break for a while in order to become the first person in the world to put a Chevy V-8 into a Mazda RX-7. (The original rotary engine was already hopelessly broken, of course.) He was also busy inventing an airbag for use on airplanes and bringing it to market -- in fact, they were on some of the seats on the flight I took yesterday. But he still makes cues and shoots pool, and is still waiting for his new table to be delivered.

I'll have to tell him about this site and this post....
 
Last edited:
I apologize for the ignorance on his current cuemaking status and thank you for clearing this up. Can you send me pm with his contact info, I would love to speak with him about ordering a new cue, they play great, Trav Dorn.
 
I'm sure he'll love to hear that you're interested. That's awesome!

It would be rude of me to give out his info without talking to him first, though. And for all I know, he may prefer to get on here himself. I just got so excited to find people talking about him, I posted right away, and I haven't had a chance to mention it to him yet.

So I'm not ignoring your request for info -- just sit tight and I'll see what he thinks.
 
Awesome man, thanks, and I will definitely be waiting for a response, the cdue I have of his plays very very good!
 
Back
Top