Fancy tascerella on ebay

smullaney83

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I am putting this tascerella on ebay at a no reserve price so you can now get this cue for the best price possible in this economy, its a loaded with ivory tascerella and you dont have to wait 3 years to get this bad boy please bid with confidence thanks free shipping ebay number is 220627056317 or just look up tascerella custom cue

Drawman623

Box Cue lover
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
I'll follow the auction. I saw this cue in person and loved it. I'm a box cue guy, but old school Tasc is calling me out loud. I threw in a bid of $1500 to start you off. Good luck with the auction.

smullaney83

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
thank you

thank you for every one helping me out in this ebay ordeal i really hope it sells on here but u will def be able to get the right price thats for sure thank you everyone for ivory hints and for you newyork 2 for putting my ebay id right on this page that helps out alot thanks so much if any of yuou are looking for nice watchs let me know i buy them or if u want to selll them i would love to take them off ur hands litereally thanks again any questions please call me at 561 693 8153 my name is sean

smullaney83

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
ebay item still giong strong make sure u bid and dont miss out on this beatiful cue no reserve at all so u get this for less thanwhat u would have to pay on here thanks cue is worth in good times abou 8500 thanks

smullaney83

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
auctions is still running strong hurry up and bid before its too late dont let this sexy cue get passed u at this price someone will be happy i promise u that check it out at least

runout1961

Ecclesiastes Ch. 12: 1-7
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
It sure is a great cue. Although I personally think a white with green speck linen wrap would give the cue a more classic look. Nonetheless, it looks great just the way it is.