Fast Lenny/OTR is giving free prizes away!

Gammaray

Wanna Play Sum?
Silver Member
Hello Everyone! Just wanting to let everyone know that OTR http://ontherailtv.com/
was giving away some good prizes to win last night! Fast Lenny would ask a question, pool related of course:D, and the first person in the chat to give the correct answer would win that prize! I got lucky to win the first prize of a Venom Trick shot DVD! :dance: He also gave away an OTR shirt to the winner of the next question he asked after the match with Scott Frost! Not sure if prizes will be given away every week so maybe Fast Lenny can comment to this post. Thanks again to OTR and Lenny for my Venom DVD! Ship it please! :groucho:

Giles

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Thanks bud and it as a good deal of fun, I enjoy giving away stuff and have done it quite often it seems on here and my site. I am sure I will do more giveaways in the future, wish I could do it every week but I will announce when I am doing it again. :wink:

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
Lenny,

I was a bit busy doing things in the background and couldn't watch as much as I would have liked. I had the sound on (for my pool sound byte fix) and jumped in when you were piping in vids to compliment what you were discussing -- very nice touch. Keep it up young man ... it's appreciated!