FB spoiling the score in the headline

Magyar19

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for ruining my Mosconi Cup idiots . No reason to put that in the header . If you want exclusive rights to stream it at least do it right :mad:

MattPoland

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you don’t watch it live then you gotta work to avoid spoilers.

My strategy is to “save” the video once the stream starts. Then when I go to watch it later, I go to my saved videos instead of going to their channel. I also avoid FB and AZ during that time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MOJOE

Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
Silver Member
I'll bet he *****es about much more than the headlines. The stream probably costs him too much too. ;)

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good lord people feel the need to ***** about everything. Do you complain to ESPN when they scroll the scores but you want to watch the game.

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
Good lord people feel the need to ***** about everything. Do you complain to ESPN when they scroll the scores but you want to watch the game.

Nowadays, others like to Gut others on line, it's so easy in their ''own world'' it makes them feel good, but in reality, it's their collective thinking that waits for ONE other person on the planet to join em. It's then when they get their fix............trob....I'm with ya on this one 101%. Some just are not happy unless they are able to make others unhappy.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No doubt. I can't believe this cat's whining about this. Talk about butt-hurt over nothing. How dare the streamers/broadcasters do this?? ;)

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
Well since you brought it up..........lol
That f'n scroll is the worst. Scroll, score, station bug. Wtf else do they have to clutter the screen with?
I do ignore it pretty well though but...
Wife does not! "Oh did you see this or that?" Or, "I can't believe that happened!"
Ummm NO! "I'm actually watching the game that's on right now."
It makes for many STFU moments in my house on Sunday.
....Rant over.

Runner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Same thing with movies.. the entertainment news on TV blurting out
the key gags in a movie.. "The butler did it !" gotta have your mute
button ready!

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
Same thing with movies.. the entertainment news on TV blurting out
the key gags in a movie.. "The butler did it !" gotta have your mute
button ready!

Last non flat tv I wore my MUTE out.