^=^=^ FEELER: Trade Black Boar, Sugartree, Gill sneaky for a big cue ^=^=^

BradenK

My Thight HURTS!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
This is a true feeler thread.

I am contemplating trading three cues for one. I would be looking for a Black Boar, 6 point, preferably leather wrap with ivory over steel joint. I will look at all offers though. I would also consider trading for a Searing, Showman, or Mobley as well...In other words, the cream of the crop of cue makers. We all know who they are.

I have an all original Black Boar RS-4 with two shafts. This cue is a playing machine. I believe it is 19.3 with either shaft. 52 ivory inlays. Both shafts have ivory ferrules.

I also have a very nice Sugartree fancy sneaky pete. Only one shaft, ivory ferrule. This cue is another playing monster. Awesome hit.

I also have a true sneaky pete from Tony Gill. It is either Rosewood or Coco into the prettiest curly maple I have ever seen. One shaft with, I believe, an ivory ferrule. Nice hit on this cue.

I absolutely do not need to part with any of these cues, I just want to see what is out there. Feel free to post in this thread, or pm me.

Here are a couple pics of my Boar next to my custom case. I will get pics of the other cues soon, and if need be, can post more of the Boar. Thanks for looking!

Braden

Attachments

• 2011-10-24 17.06.09.jpg
    2011-10-24 17.06.09.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 1,124
  • 2011-10-24 17.03.49.jpg
    2011-10-24 17.03.49.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 1,115

BradenK

My Thight HURTS!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
THAT MATCHING CASE IS SLICK:thumbup:

Thanks a lot my friend. Custom made by Garth Bair, from On Q cases. Garth is a great guy, and absolutely wonderful to do business with. Turnaround time is great, and his prices are very good. I would recommend him to anyone.

And, for anyone looking at this thread, the case could be included for the right cue.

Braden

SaulK

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wonderful looking case and cue. Why not just offer to sell them individually? Seems like you could get more that way.