Fellini Case

alpine9430

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just picked this case up by chance during the US Open.
This case was made available to me by Kenny C. (fourkingscues).
The case is in great shape with some battle scars but the tag is intact, the latch is perfect (though minor scratches), and both the top and bottom are in great shape.
It is my first Fellini and hope to find another gem like this at some point - maybe at VF.
Now to find something suitable to go with the case - nothing like a Szam or a Searing at this point.

THANK YOU KENNY!
Tell Angie I said HELLO...

Hope everyone enjoys the pictures...

Fellini-InsideLabel.jpg

Fellini-TopwithLatch.jpg

Fellini-Top.jpg

Fellini-WholeCase.jpg

bobco729

bobco729
Silver Member
Nice pick up Myron.If you don't want to hold on to it give me first dibbs. That case it right up my alley. I have a nice Rosewood Gus with stacked veneers waiting for a fellini case. "country" Bob

Last edited:

Tikkitavi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I love Fellini cases. Now I must find little Kenny and find out why I wasn't offered the case.

Destrukkt

9 ball/8 ball New Player
Silver Member
how much did ya pay if you dont mind me asking, i am interested in a similiar case for when im just bringing one cue out.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i have a case that is indistinguishable from a fellini,black smooth and nearly perfect but it has no label and may be another maker.

I have had over 50 fellini easily and if i can't tell the difference i don't know who can.mine is close to perfect and I will take $350,no pictures ,you don't need them because if you don't like it return it.The perfect case for a szamboti,the perfect pair. This case is not new,the person I got it from owned it 9 years or so,but I have cases 2 months old that are in worse condition

dean 214 477 7323

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i have a case that is indistinguishable from a fellini,black smooth and nearly perfect but it has no label and may be another maker.

I have had over 50 fellini easily and if i can't tell the difference i don't know who can.mine is close to perfect and I will take $350,no pictures ,you don't need them because if you don't like it return it.The perfect case for a szamboti,the perfect pair. This case is not new,the person I got it from owned it 9 years or so,but I have cases 2 months old that are in worse condition

dean 214 477 7323

I did that move once: Matched up a Gus with a Fellini, they look like they were made for each other. Its a very cool move, and brings out the best of the cue and Case.

Dean is 100% I have done big $$ deals with him and he is honerable.

alpine9430

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice pick up Myron.If you don't want to hold on to it give me first dibbs. That case it right up my alley. I have a nice Rosewood Gus with stacked veneers waiting for a fellini case. "country" Bob
Bob - will glad to consider you in the event an adoption is necessary.
I love Fellini cases. Now I must find little Kenny and find out why I wasn't offered the case.
Rik - the case was offered because Kenny overheard me asking a dealer at the US Open if he had any Fellini cases.
At that point, Kenny mentioned this one and I did not hesitate.
Great offer from a great dealer.
how much did ya pay if you dont mind me asking, i am interested in a similiar case for when im just bringing one cue out.
I have seen some listed at $300 with more battle scars and I also saw some listed up to $900 for mint cases with some exotic skins.
Let me just say mine was a nice offer by Kenny and I did not even have to think about it.
I did that move once: Matched up a Gus with a Fellini, they look like they were made for each other. Its a very cool move, and brings out the best of the cue and Case.

Dean is 100% I have done big $$ deals with him and he is honerable.
Eric - a real pleasure talking to you during the US Open.
Never saw Tony after you asked.
thanks for the kind words Eric,I hope you enjoy that Deano cue too
dean
Dean - have heard that you have some nice items at times.
Will have to call you the next time you post something of interest.

Drawman623

Box Cue lover
Silver Member
Nice pickup Myron

I've done several deals with Kenny of 4KingsCues. I always got a good value on a hard to find product.

That case looks new! Enjoy it