Fellow AZers: Stop Following Me!@#

Gregg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It happened again; I show up for a tournament outside of my local shooting area, and another shooter recognizes me from the AZ.

Second time this has happened.

And believe me, it's not because my game precedes me. You can PM the guys who saw me out shooting!:p

SlickRick_PCS

Pool, Snooker, Carom
Silver Member
Gregg said:
It happened again; I show up for a tournament outside of my local shooting area, and another shooter recognizes me from the AZ.

Second time this has happened.

And believe me, it's not because my game precedes me. You can PM the guys who saw me out shooting!:p

LOL, I think this song will cheer you up!!! And you better give me a REP point for this one! :D

Ant812

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hey greg, that was me. you coming back this weekend? 9 ball saturday and 8 and 9 on sunday.

Gregg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ant812 said:
hey greg, that was me. you coming back this weekend? 9 ball saturday and 8 and 9 on sunday.

Nice shooting this weekend, Anthony. You shot a real nice stick and looked great doing it with that Judd of yours. You really caught a gear for a few games that I would have had to have been lucky to win. My buddy Tom who I shoot with is a much stronger SL5 and used to be a decent SL6. You really shot well enough that it would have been difficult for either of us to win.

If I can make it, YES. I had a blast shooting, really. I haven't had that much fun shooting in a long while. Just PM me when you are not going to be there, and I'll show up with my Samsara.:)

All the guys in at the location were real cool, and I am even sending out some DVDs to Martin who I shot first against.

As I said before, I recently took lessons from Scott Lee, who is a master instructor, six weeks ago in Harrisburg, PA, who posts all the time here.

I am struggling with some of the mechanics, trying to get my game and confidence back, but will come back even stronger from what I learned a month and a half ago.

Last edited:

Ant812

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hey thanks man, you shoot really well too. the match really could of went either way. good shooting. its nice to shoot some new faces different than the local league. i went up there yesterday for 9 ball but couldnt make anything happen so ill be there for the 2nd bracket saturday after i get off work at 2. hopefully, they wont have anything going on in the back and they will be using that room instead. they have 2 nicer bar tables back there with fresh cloth. they play much better than the one up front.
i know how those slumps go, i just got out of one about a 6 weeks ago that lasted since the end of june. my mental game took a beating during that time and at times i wanted to quit for a while but thankfully i didnt and pressed on.
hopefully ill see you this weekend. ill pm you friday.
ps. that stick was a scruggs.