Finals Match Between Dennis Orcullo & Niels Feijen!

AnitoKid

And I kid you not!
Silver Member
DennisOrcullo.jpg


Saw a read from the Gulf Times about the
finals match between Dennis Orcullo and Niels Feijen
- 2008 Qatar International 9-Ball Open.

Posted it back at my site, everyone!
Could be an interesting read, friends!
And I kid you not!

Much thanks for looking!


Link is here, friends!


:)
 
AnitoKid said:
DennisOrcullo.jpg


Saw a read from the Gulf Times about the
finals match between Dennis Orcullo and Niels Feijen
- 2008 Qatar International 9-Ball Open.

Posted it back at my site, everyone!
Could be an interesting read, friends!
And I kid you not!

Much thanks for looking!


Link is here, friends!


:)

Dennis may be the best pure pool player on the planet today. And he only seems to be getting better. His cue ball control is the best I've seen since Earl, Buddy and Jose in their primes. And he has that burning desire to win that you need to be a champion.

I love Ralf's game, and Shane and Ronnie and a few of the Chinese players. But if everyone plays their best game, I'll take the little D Man!
 
Back
Top