First 9 Ball BnR : With GoPro Headcam!!

Shuddy

Diamond Dave’s babysitter
Silver Member
Merry Christmas everyone!!

I took your feedback from my first tutorial video titled “1 shot every 10 players should know”, and I’m back with another video. This time I’m trying to get my first ever 9 ball BnR, and I’m even using a GoPro headcam view so you can experience it with me. I hope you enjoy this moment as much as I did. ❤️ 💕 ❤️

muskyed

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Love it, just too much.This is just like watching a TV series. Just don't miss an episode or you might be lost.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'm seasick. GoPro is an excellent method for testing anti-nausea pills.

Nice break. Nice recovery on the cue stick. As we say at the rec center, no splinters, no foul. (y)

You seem to have a nice mom. Stop neglecting her.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Darren Appleton throws 2 ball away from hanging 9 with inside English!! You won’t believe what happens next 😲😲😲

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
Merry Christmas everyone!!

I took your feedback from my first tutorial video titled “1 shot every 10 players should know”, and I’m back with another video. This time I’m trying to get my first ever 9 ball BnR, and I’m even using a GoPro headcam view so you can experience it with me. I hope you enjoy this moment as much as I did. ❤️ 💕 ❤️

Oh man, Im so sorry that you missed that 2-9 combo mate, I thought for sure you were out!!! Next time be a little nicer to your mum, its Xmas and she just wishes the best for you. :)
Fortunately you didnt impale anyone with that cue when you air mailed out of the patio door, who wants to spend the holidays in the hoosgow??

Shuddy

Silver Member
Oh man, Im so sorry that you missed that 2-9 combo mate, I thought for sure you were out!!! Next time be a little nicer to your mum, its Xmas and she just wishes the best for you. :)
Fortunately you didnt impale anyone with that cue when you air mailed out of the patio door, who wants to spend the holidays in the hoosgow??
I know :( It was pretty mean telling her I was playing pool on Christmas. She doesn’t need to be reminded of how much of a failure I am.

Shuddy

Silver Member
I'm seasick. GoPro is an excellent method for testing anti-nausea pills.

Nice break. Nice recovery on the cue stick. As we say at the rec center, no splinters, no foul. (y)

You seem to have a nice mom. Stop neglecting her.

She’s amazing. She was such a good sport making the video, and she even put on her best Aussie accent 🇦🇺

I was actually worried for a second I couldn’t find the cue. It had sunk into the snow. I had to use my pool honed spatial awareness skills to track the path from my window 😂