Price reduced -- First National Billiard Exchange magazines 1994-1996
This magazine was published from October 1994 until April 1996. It had technical articles about cues, tables, antique tables, etc., as well as a classified section.
I have individual copies of:
1994 Nov
1995 Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr
1996 Jan, Feb
$8 each, plus shipping.
In addition I have a complete run of 19 issues. $100 includes shipping.
Here are an example cover and a classified section:
![CropperCapture[358].jpg CropperCapture[358].jpg](https://forums.azbilliards.com/data/attachments/389/389595-084642d0f7d1feac5ab787f6c36e36bd.jpg?hash=CEZC0PfR_q)
![CropperCapture[359].jpg CropperCapture[359].jpg](https://forums.azbilliards.com/data/attachments/389/389596-50967a90a38cc58853737dddc34e9114.jpg?hash=UJZ6kKOMxY)
This magazine was published from October 1994 until April 1996. It had technical articles about cues, tables, antique tables, etc., as well as a classified section.
I have individual copies of:
1994 Nov
1995 Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr
1996 Jan, Feb
$8 each, plus shipping.
In addition I have a complete run of 19 issues. $100 includes shipping.
Here are an example cover and a classified section:
![CropperCapture[358].jpg CropperCapture[358].jpg](https://forums.azbilliards.com/data/attachments/389/389595-084642d0f7d1feac5ab787f6c36e36bd.jpg?hash=CEZC0PfR_q)
![CropperCapture[359].jpg CropperCapture[359].jpg](https://forums.azbilliards.com/data/attachments/389/389596-50967a90a38cc58853737dddc34e9114.jpg?hash=UJZ6kKOMxY)
Last edited: