First round match in Vegas

pooljunkie73

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Sarah, I just noticed your first round match at the BCA. You remember when i told you about a player From my hometown? Well you got a good friend of mine the first match, don't beat her too bad. ;) Hope you ladies have a great match, good luck.

Kent Mc.

sarahrousey

pro player
Silver Member
Hi Kent,

I remember you telling me about your friend and I was trying to find her to say hello. Then I find out that is who I was playing. It was a pretty ugly match and she got alot of bad rolls. I have to say she is one heck of a shot maker. Also, I think all of Canada was there to cheer her on :)

Sarah

SteveC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sarah,
Yes, you certainly worded the match right - ugly!!! Us Canucks were proud of Angela, but we still like you!!! LOL It was a real pleasure in meeting you, again. Have a great summer & the very best of luck with your pool endevours.
SteveC.

sarahrousey

pro player
Silver Member
Thank you Steve. Hopefully next time it will be something better to watch. Thank you for your support and don't worry I don't think supporting me will hurt your National pride too much :) It was good to see you again and hopefully your luck in Vegas was better than mine!

Talk to you soon,
Sarah