Flagstaff Arizona...

Put_upor_shutup

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I did every google search on the planet and it seems pool doesn't exist there.Ill be there for 2 weeks starting Friday .I will probably go to Phoenix once or twice but won't have a lot of time to go out there much.Is there anywhere to play tas far as Flagstaff Goes?If so Thanks in advance.

Qaddiction

User name says it all...
Silver Member
I remember going to a pool hall/bar in Flagstaff years ago. I'm thinking it was around 1999-2000. No idea the name of the place though. Hopefully it is still open.

skipbales

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I did every google search on the planet and it seems pool doesn't exist there.Ill be there for 2 weeks starting Friday .I will probably go to Phoenix once or twice but won't have a lot of time to go out there much.Is there anywhere to play tas far as Flagstaff Goes?If so Thanks in advance.

These are teams in my league and where they play.

Team Name Bar Name Address City Cross Streets Phone
Alpha Cue Up Gopher Hole 23 N Leroux St Flagstaff 9287791919
Cash Money Stockman's 7136 N Hwy 89 Flagstaff Next to Mary's Cafe 928-526-4320
Cover the Spread Stockman's 7136 N Hwy 89 Flagstaff Next to Mary's Cafe 928-526-4320
Findlay Honda Stockman's 7136 N Hwy 89 Flagstaff Next to Mary's Cafe 928-526-4320
Jesus Safes Monte Vista Cocktail Lounge 100 N San Francisco St Flagstaff 928-774-2403
Jewbacabras Stockman's 7136 N Hwy 89 Flagstaff Next to Mary's Cafe 928-526-4320
Mountainaire Mountainaire Tavern 110 Mountainaire Rd Flagstaff 9285251137
No Name Stockman's 7136 N Hwy 89 Flagstaff Next to Mary's Cafe 928-526-4320
The Titanic Mountainaire Tavern 110 Mountainaire Rd Flagstaff 9285251137

8ballEinstein

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I always stop into Uptown Billiards whenever I'm in Flagstaff. I passed through there just last month.

gcmortal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Flagstaff is one of favorite little college towns. If you like outdoorsy stuff, is the right time of year. You may also be in time for Hatch chile season, a grocery store on the east side of town roasts in the parking lot.

Only know of the nine foot tables. (Yeah, I'm one of those snobs) Two places. Uptown is my pick. Some serious players in the afternoon, less so at night. Not much action, but may be able to get cheap once they get to know you a little. The other place is Beaver St. Brewery. Only been once. Wasn't terrible, preferred Uptown. They are five minutes walk from each other.