** Florida Pool Scene **

ScottyDzntKnow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not woofing, and def not traveling to hope a pool game goes off. Was just responding to a post that was totally ridiculous. So ridiculous I'm laying 25/20k so if you got 2k on it that's 10%. I'm sure you guys can pool together the rest.

James is pumped you wouldn't have to worry about getting played. And my money is on the rail so do I get 10% on my bet if so I'm gona pawn my car and my wife. And if you go to clearwater you better bring the duffel bag laying odds playing james.

Woof Biscuit

and gravy
Silver Member
Please let us know when and where this goes down. I don't have a favorite as both guys play jam up. However, I would like to see it.

jamesroberts

"Unheralded Amateur"
Silver Member
Yeah Tony, it's unreal huh? Everyone in your area is ducking me..Me? Unreal huh?
I'll go ahead and get 20 out of my safety deposit box so let me know when you want to play some 10ball.
I don't have to play at Strokers either. I'll play on any good diamond that's not a gaffe.
Feel free to bring Anthony, Hunter, or anyone else you think is stealing.
Who else is a good player from South Florida? Bring them too.

ScottyDzntKnow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah Tony, it's unreal huh? Everyone in your area is ducking me..Me? Unreal huh?
I'll go ahead and get 20 out of my safety deposit box so let me know when you want to play some 10ball.
I don't have to play at Strokers either. I'll play on any good diamond that's not a gaffe.
Feel free to bring Anthony, Hunter, or anyone else you think is stealing.
Who else is a good player from South Florida? Bring them too.

Now I'm gona lay odds he don't show up with 25 and play even.

Boston$tyle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
James if you play me even 10 ball you got me 25k/20k just need a week or two to hit some balls, ain't played since march PM IF your for real and we can work out all the details.

Boston$tyle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow , pawn your wife and kids?? You must not like neither. Might as well throw the dog and kids in too ?