Florida Spirit Tour At Capone's

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Anyone know if brackets will be up anywhere? I'll take the 5 or 6 WPBA Pros and you can have the rest of the field if anyone is interested in a small to medium sweat bet. Johnnyt

I would have
***********
Hines
Schjodt
Thornfeldt
Webb
Ram Cha
Nelson
What could be fairer?
 
Last edited:
Johnnyt said:
Anyone know if brackets will be up anywhere? I'll take the 5 or 6 WPBA Pros and you can have the rest of the field if anyone is interested in a small to medium sweat bet. Johnnyt

I would have
***********
Hines
Schjodt
Thornfeldt
Webb
Ram Cha
Nelson


What could be fairer?


Ah, French kissing a Greyhound Bus on I-75 at 70 m.p.h....... imo

Doug
(at least you'll never get arrested for gambling) :)
 
Smorgass Bored said:
Ah, French kissing a Greyhound Bus on I-75 at 70 m.p.h....... imo

Doug
(at least you'll never get arrested for gambling) :)

I'll take the first two off my list....that only leaves me with four players and you get ALL the rest. I can't believe I'm giving up so much here. Johnnyt
 
OMG.. Do you need a carrying case for your nuts, they are so big you must get scrape marks! lol...I don't think you'll get many takers on this robbery!
 
Bump for updates and for all the folks that are on the fence about taking my bet. Johnnyt
 
Johnnyt said:
Bump for updates and for all the folks that are on the fence about taking my bet. Johnnyt

Cha beat Webb in the first round-Schjodt over J Seaver and Leslie Balkie hill hill. Cha won her next as well and maybe a third-not sure.
 
Johnnyt said:
I'll take the first two off my list....that only leaves me with four players and you get ALL the rest. I can't believe I'm giving up so much here. Johnnyt


There are less than 30 players in the field btw.
 
Nostroke said:
There are less than 30 players in the field btw.

Thank you very much for the updates. Less than 30 players is bad for the final. I wonder if it's the economy or that some top pros are there...or a little of both. Johnnyt
 
There are only 5 WPBA players left out of the 8 that are coming back today. I wonder if one of them will win it:rolleyes: Johnnyt
 
When I left it was Tracie hines and helena on the winner's side, monica and debbie on the 1 loss
 
Did Helena beat YR Cha?

Who knocked her out? She looked strong yesterday. Today i got sick and couldnt stay.
 
I just heard the finals were between Monica and Tracie. Monica has to beat Tracie two sets..not sure when they started or even if they have already finished or not.
 
Two pros in the finals...imagine that. Some of these women must be into whips. Johnnyt
 
Back
Top