For people that have issues sighting with a revo...

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had a cue maker, Brent Romine do this to my revo and I'm loving it even more.
 

Attachments

  • 20180324_190054.jpg
    20180324_190054.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 483
  • 20180324_185914.jpg
    20180324_185914.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 443
  • 20180324_185520.jpg
    20180324_185520.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 456
Last edited:
Looks nice. I don't know if people remember when Mike Dechaine was with OB, he pained his ferrules black with a marker to give contacts to the tip because of the wood ferrule, this is same thing but in reverse.
 
Either i need glasses or your pictures are giving me a headache. Really, you outta downsize them a tad. Great idea, btw.
 
I'm glad it works for you. As for myself and several other friends with Revos, no one seems to be having a problem sighting their Revos.
 
I didn't really need them but it reinforced what I was seeing while down on cue. So, to me it was worth leaving.

For example, i was beating the ghost before the sight aid but now I'm beating ghost even worse. On average 7 - 1......with a 7 -0 here and there.

Before sighting aid I was scoring 7 - 2 ....7 - 3 .....range.

Improvement to me and I need every edge I can get whether it's from my cue, chalk, glove.....etc...etc.

Rake
 
Back
Top