For Sale 9' Diamond Professional Red Label

MeucciOriginal

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Located north of Orlando in Altamonte Springs Fl. $3000 is fair or if you like $4000 and you can say you talked be down 25% of my asking price lol. Has the large light thats bigger than the playing area of the pool table. Simonis cloth is about 6 months old and always covered when not in use. Beautiful table and i hate getting rid of it, just might have to move in 5-6 months and cant put it off for last minute cause I WILL take a machete to it before letting the property manager have it cause i cant move it. HML Phone is 407-637-5985 and my name is Mike, thanks for looking

Attachments

• Accessories.png
    Accessories.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 481
  • Cues Full.png
    Cues Full.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 482
  • Cues.png
    Cues.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 492
  • DiamondPoolTable.png
    DiamondPoolTable.png
    971.5 KB · Views: 499
  • SidePocket.png
    SidePocket.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 487
  • WallRack.png
    WallRack.png
    754 KB · Views: 464
  • IMG_3042.JPG
    IMG_3042.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 470

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
What a tragedy to have to get rid of this table but it’s some buyer’s great opportunity for a terrific bargain.

ramw5p

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I would love that table...curetly looking for a GC...thats probably a better table....but its also 7 hours away. I would guess thats the problem...pool tables are so hard/expensive to move. Its an awesome deal though!!!!

MeucciOriginal

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wife doesn't want me to get rid of it, by all means please try again, moving one is more daunting if you haven't done it before but once youve done it its really not that bad, this one is level according to the machinist level. Put the corner of a dollar under the very edge of the level and the bubble moves off, wayyyy more accurate than just a level, and the only way to properly level a table, if you just use a 4' level a machinist level will show you how far off it is. Do the same trick with a carpenters level and you won't even notice the bubble moved.

shaggybahama

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a tragedy to have to get rid of this table but it’s some buyer’s great opportunity for a terrific bargain.

Located north of Orlando in Altamonte Springs Fl. $3000 is fair or if you like $4000 and you can say you talked be down 25% of my asking price lol. Has the large light thats bigger than the playing area of the pool table. Simonis cloth is about 6 months old and always covered when not in use. Beautiful table and i hate getting rid of it, just might have to move in 5-6 months and cant put it off for last minute cause I WILL take a machete to it before letting the property manager have it cause i cant move it. HML Phone is 407-637-5985 and my name is Mike, thanks for looking
Can I purchase to light separately.

MeucciOriginal

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love that table...curetly looking for a GC...thats probably a better table....but its also 7 hours away. I would guess thats the problem...pool tables are so hard/expensive to move. Its an awesome deal though!!!!
yeah that's what i wanted originally was a GC, but after finding out how much is not wood just veneer and i don't believe they had a center support for bracing and inserting shims, i decided to go with the full wood and the support structure for the slate and backer is best in business as far as I'm concerned, they use a company that says their wood beams are stronger than steel. Watch a bunch of videos, one with Manning from Manning cues about how they are made, very informational if you've never seen one apart before. Not that hard to move actually, if you've never done it before its more stressful because you've never done it, but once you've taken it apart it goes together same way just opposite order and now leveling will come down to finding the high spot and shimming to that. Would be happy to show whoever buys it the way i did it and how I found all my instructional information.

MeucciOriginal

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah that's what i wanted originally was a GC, but after finding out how much is not wood just veneer and i don't believe they had a center support for bracing and inserting shims, i decided to go with the full wood and the support structure for the slate and backer is best in business as far as I'm concerned, they use a company that says their wood beams are stronger than steel. Watch a bunch of videos, one with Manning from Manning cues about how they are made, very informational if you've never seen one apart before. Not that hard to move actually, if you've never done it before its more stressful because you've never done it, but once you've taken it apart it goes together same way just opposite order and now leveling will come down to finding the high spot and shimming to that. Would be happy to show whoever buys it the way i did it and how I found all my instructional information.
yes you can now buy the light seperately ,$500 and I live in Orlando Fl. I also have 4 Led fixtures and lights if you'd want for additional price to switch them out, nothing wrong with it now it works perfectly but some would rather have the LED lights.