For Sale: Adam Franks Cues Milk Dud Tips!!

robertod

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
we met last week

Yes it's on archer ave in willow springs, il. The usual suspects are still around and some new young blood like myself for example!

Nate, this is Robert, we just met at the IBC last Tuesday. Next time we meet I might just ask to try out your cue and see how these tips play.

DASHZNT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Nate, this is Robert, we just met at the IBC last Tuesday. Next time we meet I might just ask to try out your cue and see how these tips play.

You got it buddy... I think you will like them. However, the one I currently have is just a full splice purple heart sneaky with some ironwood accents, so it's not really fancy but plays great. I should have my really fancy 6 pointer coming in a few months, but with due reason cuz it costed several thousand dollars, and that takes time to get made.

DASHZNT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0

Robert, that was a good match yesterday... it was a battle to say the least! I have that video processing as im typing. See you next week!

DASHZNT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Great News Everyone!!! The waiting is over, I have a fresh shipment of 60 tips!! I am mailing out all orders paid in full. Anyone looking to purchase some of these tips, send me a PM and we'll work out all of the details... Thank You.

DASHZNT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
All PMs have been replied to and all orders have been shipped and should be arriving to their respective destinations soon. Currently I have 44 tips remaining from the current batch of 60 that arrived the other day and Adam is working on another batch of 75 due to be finished around late this month of march to the first week of April. Price is still $12.00 per tip plus shipping & handling. PM me to order.

Last edited:

DASHZNT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
All PMs replied and all orders are in the mail... I just received a money order from someone who wanted to go that route and his tips are in the mail as well. Currently I have 40 tips remaining in my possession, if anyone is interested, either reply to this post or send me a PM and we'll work out the details. Tips are $9.00 each plus actual shipping & handling. I want thank everyone for their interest and orders, Adam is very happy that people are interested in his tips and his cues after looking at his website. Some feedback here in my thread would be greatly appreciated as well... Thank You.

Last edited:

DASHZNT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Update: All Money Orders, Personal Checks and PayPal Payments have been received and everything is in the mail to their respective buyers. All PMs have been answered to as well. Currently I have 28 Tips left in the current batch, which by the way looks really good. I almost wanna put one on my cue but the one i have now is holding up too well! Again, Pricing is $12.00 per tip plus shipping and handling. Send me a PM if you want to order some tips.. Thank You.

Btw.. Here's some photos of a tip on my cue and also of the tips uninstalled as well.

ee8a3695.jpg

Last edited:

DASHZNT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Ok everyone here's the scoop...

I'm down to 23 tips, which at the current rate of sale, should be gone very soon and then we'll be back ordered till Adam finishes the next batch. He's gonna be making 120 tips which should be in my hands in 3-4 weeks. These things take time to make right and unfortunately are hard to keep in stock once they're ready, so grab what you can while I got em an get your orders in before the next batch sells out as well. Once again, I have 23 tips left at a price of $12.00 per tip + shipping and handling.. PM me to work out the details.

Thank You.

Last edited:

DASHZNT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Supply Update:

All Money Orders, Personal Checks and PayPal Payments have been received and everything is in the mail to their respective buyers. All PMs have been answered as well.

Currently I have 18 tips left in the current batch, which by the way looks really good. I almost wanna put one on my cue but the one i have now is holding up too well!

Again, Pricing is $12.00 per tip plus shipping and handling. Send me a PM if you want to order some tips.. Thank You.

Btw.. Here's some photos of a tip on my cue and also of the tips uninstalled as well. I took this with my phone, but i think it came out pretty good!

ee8a3695.jpg

Last edited:

DASHZNT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Supply Update:

All Money Orders, Personal Checks and PayPal Payments have been received and everything is in the mail to their respective buyers. All PMs have been answered as well.

Currently I have 12 tips left in the current batch, which by the way looks really good. I almost wanna put one on my cue but the one i have now is holding up too well!

Again, Pricing is $12.00 per tip plus shipping and handling. Send me a PM if you want to order some tips.. Thank You.

Btw.. Here's some photos of a tip on my cue and also of the tips uninstalled as well. I took this with my phone, but i think it came out pretty good!

ee8a3695.jpg

Last edited:

DASHZNT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Currently I am sold out. There is a new batch that Adam is preparing and he is currently in the final steps of that batch which means they should be ready and in my hands in about 2 weeks at the most, possibly earlier.

To ensure that you get in on some if these, I strongly suggest you per order your tips because the last two batches have almost sold out before I received them and haven't been left with much to feed the frenzy. Price is $12.00 per tip plus shipping and handling.

Contact me directly via PM to purchase... Thank You.

Last edited:

DASHZNT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Great News!!! Adam has just finsihed a new batch of 50 tips which is scheduled to arrive in my hands this coming week of 5.7.2012. Its been a few weeks in the making, but definitely worth the wait because he is very excited about how this batch came out.

These tips have become very popular here on the AZ Billiards Forum and across the globe and coincidentally they have been selling faster than he can make them. Get your orders in now before these sell out again. Again the pricing is $12.00 per tip plus shipping and handling.

Contact me directly via PM to purchase... Thank You.

Last edited: