For Sale: Adam Franks Cues Milk Dud Tips!!

DASHZNT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Tuesday Evening & Happy New Year Update - (01/05/2021)

I just shipped out all orders to this point!

Current supply is on the low side so don’t delay, get your order placed today and experience the difference for yourself!!

Please PM me with your inquiries, Thank You.

DASHZNT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Monday (President's Day) Update - (2/21/2022)

My apologies on the delay with posting, things have been weird for the past couple years to say the least! :LOL:
Adam has been making some upgrades to his shop and supply has been limited.

That being said, the good news is that I got my hands on a small batch of tips from Adam and he has a massive batch in the works.

I just replaced a tip on my one of my cues with these and once again, I am always impressed with the consistent feel, sound and hit from batch to batch. Its hard to explain how something feels or plays in a post, what i will say is try them and experience the difference for yourself.

Supply is on the low side, so don’t delay, get your order placed today!

Please send me a PM with your inquiries, Thank You.

IMG_6716.jpg
IMG_0042.jpg

jefe1999

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'd like to grab a couple of these.

Please forgive me, fellow members, but I'm new on this forum and I can't for the life of me figure out how to PM. May I have some guidance? Thanks, Dunce

DASHZNT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
I'd like to grab a couple of these.

Please forgive me, fellow members, but I'm new on this forum and I can't for the life of me figure out how to PM. May I have some guidance? Thanks, Dunce

I’ll send you a private message now.

DASHZNT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Tuesday Update - (04/05/2022)
All pending orders have shipped.

Adam has been hard at work making some upgrades to his shop but took the time out to finish up a batch of tips for me and currently has a massive batch in the works.

I just replaced a tip on a friend's cue to test consistency and once again, I am blown away with the consistent feel, sound and hit from batch to batch. Its hard to explain how something feels or plays in a post, what i will say is try them and experience the difference for yourself.

The feedback has been great and demand is high, so don’t delay, get your order placed today before this batch is gone!

IMG_7180.jpg
IMG_0042.jpg

DASHZNT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Monday Update - (04/18/2022)

Adam has been hard at work to get a steady flow of inventory for me. Currently I have a fresh batch that I've personally tested and they play just as consistent as every tip he's ever sent my way. Its hard to explain how something feels or plays in a post, what i will say is try them and experience the difference for yourself.

The feedback has been great and demand is high, so don’t delay, get your order placed today before this batch is gone!

DASHZNT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Thursday Update - (04/28/2022)

Adam has been hard at work to get a steady flow of inventory for me. Currently I have a fresh batch that I've personally tested and they play just as consistent as every tip he's ever sent my way. Its hard to explain how something feels or plays in a post, what i will say is try them and experience the difference for yourself.

Goosekeeper

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Finally played with one of these tonight. Absolutely fantastic. Wasn’t expecting this. 2 1/2 hours of straight play. A couple dozen games of 8-ball, not one miscue. Grabs the ball great, firm hit.

My go-to tips are French Champions. These are easily on par, if not better.

DASHZNT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Finally played with one of these tonight. Absolutely fantastic. Wasn’t expecting this. 2 1/2 hours of straight play. A couple dozen games of 8-ball, not one miscue. Grabs the ball great, firm hit.

My go-to tips are French Champions. These are easily on par, if not better.
Thats great to hear @Goosekeeper
It’s hard to describe how something feels but once you experience these tips, it all makes sense and now you know why I’m so passionate about them.

To everyone else… I still have good amount on hand ready to ship. If you’re interested in experiencing these tips for yourselves, send me a PM and we’ll get some headed your way.

DASHZNT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Monday Update - (05/23/2022)

The feedback has been great and demand is high, so don’t delay, get your order placed today and experience them for yourself before this batch is gone!

DASHZNT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Tuesday Update - (07/12/2022)

The feedback has been great and demand is high, so don’t delay, get your order placed today and experience them for yourself before this batch is gone!

DASHZNT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Thursday Update - (09/22/2022)

DASHZNT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Sunday Update - (09/25/2022)

The feedback has been great and demand is high, so don’t delay, get your order placed today and experience them for yourself before this batch is gone! I still have a fair amount left.

DASHZNT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Friday Update - (09/30/2022)

I just shipped out all pending orders. And also did an inventory on tips. I currently have 55 tips as of this post. Additionally, I spoke with Adam this morning and he has more in the works, so hopefully he'll finish those up and get some more here before I sell out.

infinite mojo

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Quick shipping. Product looks good. A+. Recommend! These are a treat. Grip in a hard tip hit, plays like a soft tip when you need it, plays like a hard tip when you need it.

DASHZNT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Saturday Update - (11/05/2022)

I just shipped out all pending orders. I spoke with Adam the other day and he has more in the works, and trying his best to replace my supply before I sell out.

FYI… I put one on a friends Cuetec shaft and immediately improved upon an already great playing piece of equipment. Obviously, he changed over all his cues to these tips. I’ve enclosed a pic below to share with the group.
E3B14BFE-3A44-426C-9F8F-EF40E31AE2FB.jpeg