For sale... Congo, Klapp, diveney, nitti, meucci, Klapp, meucci

jbravo2984

~{BULL DURHAM CUES}~
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
A friend of mine has to sell his prized cognoscenti in order to make it to a funeral down south. Possibly interested in partial trades + cash, but this is something that needs to be a done deal and quickly so please no window shoppers....

Cogno's signature sterling silver stitch ringwork at all positions and a black sharkskin wrap.
5-Ickry points in the forearm and 5 more in the butt sleeve.
Old, green g-10 pin.
Shaft 1-Full size, Kamui black SS tip - (standard length)
Shaft 2-Same, just 1/2" longer since Joe's cues are naturally slightly shorter than most traditional cues.
This cue is straight together and apart and the finish is overall in fantastic overall condition.
This cue new, retails for $2500
Looking to get deal pending with both shafts. Shipped and insured. OBO.
If someone's only interested in the original shaft, take $200 off the asking price.
photo-77.jpg

Cogno-deal pending 2cool2
Klapp-$800-1shaft 5 pt snake wood and ebony, leather wrap (brass/silver/brass ringwork)
Diveney-2 shafts-$1000
Nitti-butt only-$old white is ivory, heres a picture of the joint area for those interested.
photo-78.jpg

Meucci-NFS
Klapp/Davis-NFS
Meucci dragon slayer-$400

Last edited:

jbravo2984

~{BULL DURHAM CUES}~
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Btw, guys, if you're going to offer something to trade... I can't read your minds what you're looking to trade for. Please be specific about what the deal you're proposing is. Also, if you think I'm going to trade an ebony and ivory cog for a production cue, I'm sorry. I may, however, give you trade value for your production cue. But please don't expect it to be the retail value of the cue.

Maxx

AzB Platinum Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Does the Nitti ring work have a blue tint, or is that just the picture?

JAMSGOLF

Golf & Pool-I'm addicted!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
I've heard Bill Engvall talk about "pink rattlesnakes"...I wasn't sure if there were some blue elephants out there...I hear if you drink enough, you'll end up seeing pink elephants...maybe that's where pink ivory comes from...and "blue ivory" comes from very very sad elephants...