For Sale: John Davis Blanked (Full Spliced), Hoppe Titlist by RAT *New*

CrownCityCorey

Sock it to 'em!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
For sale is a Hoppe Style Titlist Tribute Custom Cue that was made with an Original John Davis blank - perfectly custom finished by Ryan at RAT Custom Cues.

If you've ever seen Ryan's work, you know it's top notch!

$OLD obo shipped in the lower 48 states. I will ship internationally & I will also accept payment via Western Union. NO TRADES

Details:

• Handle:
  • Weight 15.960oz - diameter at the center of wrap is 1.093"
  • Joint Pin: 3/8-10 Wide Shank Brass (wood to wood)
  • Joint Collar: Brass (thin)
  • Joint Rings: Double Black Phenolic w/Maple & Holly/Black Veneers (a & b - I will also include an additional set of rings. Priceless!)
  • Forearm: Full Splice Maple with four PurpleHeart points (Black, Turquoise, Brown, & Maple Veneers). Points are sharp & even - Including the reverse points!
  • Wrap: Black Supple Calf Skin
  • Buttsleeve: PurpleHear w/Hoppe Accent Ring (Phenolic)
  • Shafts (2):
  • Shaft A: 13mm, Triangle Tip, 13" Pro Taper, 4.095oz - Tight Grain AAA+ Grade Kiln Dried Wood
  • Shaft B: 13mm, Triangle Tip, 13" Pro Taper, 3.735oz - Tight Grain AAA+ Grade Kiln Dried Wood
  • Ferrules: Linen Based Melamine Yellowish in Color to mimic Micarta & they have nice Ivory like waves.

All shafts and handle are dead straight - together and apart

With Shaft "A" the cue balances at 19" on the nose
WIth Shaft "B" the cue balances at 18 3/4" inches

With shaft "A" the cue weighs 20.055oz
With shaft "B" the cue weighs 19.695oz

Pictures follow:

Last edited:

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
This is such a good looking cue! Love the classic full splice style and the color on that purpleheart is gorgeous.

batalarms

Ebony Hoppe Fanatic
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Great idea getting an extra set of rings.I may use this idea on a cue being built now, and then I can get a local builder (Dennis Searing) to make an extra matching shaft for me.Green rep sent.Thanks.
Marc