For Sale Sweet Libra Cue Brass Pin!!

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Very collectable cue here. This cue is probably already sold but PM offers I haven't set a price. I am told this cue was iron chef's cue and was sold on cue addicts sight in 2004. It is one of only twi brass pin Libras ever made. Condition is low 90's it has two origional 12.85 shafts and is around 19.4 ozs. Straight and solid and I have to admit it hits exactly like my buddies Kershenbrock cue. I will sell but no need to sell right now so if you like this cue it has no issues at all.



Libraforearm.jpg




LibraButtsleve.jpg




Libracollars.jpg




Librapin.jpg





The more I look at this old thing the more I want for it Vass This cue will make you sick!!
Nick Serdula 850-474-0628
Satisfaction gaurenteeed as always as cash back minus shipping!
 
"This cue is probably already sold but PM offers I haven't set a price."

WTF??? remind me never to make any deals with you. :rolleyes:
 
Ok

magnetardo said:
"This cue is probably already sold but PM offers I haven't set a price."

WTF??? remind me never to make any deals with you. :rolleyes:
DON'T DEAL WITH ME!
JUST A REMINDER AND ONE MORE THING
DON'T DEAL WITH ME!
Thanks
Nick :) HA HA
 
Cue addicts

I must sell this cue to Marcus he is buying this for a friend and that is all I care about.
Thanks All :)
Nick
 
Last edited:
nick serdula said:
I must sell this cue to Marcus he is buying this for a friend and that is all I care about.
Thanks All :)
Nick

NICK,
I LOOK FORWARD TO GETTING THIS CUE, AND SO DOES MY BUDDY.

I WAS SORRY TO SEE THAT THE GUYS WITH THE SCRUGGS CUE FOR SALE BACKED OUT ON YOUR DEAL. I AM GLAD YOU STUCK TO YOUR WORD AND FINISHED OUR DEAL. I WON'T FORGET IT.
 
You warned me!

You said that most the people on this sight in the last 6 to 8 months were not worth dealing with. And now I know you were and are right. To the Azers that I have dealt with I thank you.
To this bunch of new comers that have no problem with going back on your word well word gets around here fast.
Ring I will stay away from you in the future.

Nick
 
Back
Top