For the 1st time in 12 years Matt90 me ......will not be
attending Dragon Con !!! This is also the 1st time that William
Shatner and Leonard Nimoy .....Kirk and Spok will be there at
the same venue .Let this be a testament to how much I love
pool and the live streaming there of . LOL just thought it would
be a funny post .
Will be live streaming the KF tour florida open live from Strokers 2
in Tampa with Tony Crosby . Gonna have a blast ...... I sure
do like my sci fi but Pool Rules the day this time .Hope everyone
has a safe and Great Labor day weekend . Tune in to the stream
more good things and announcements to come.


OR


attending Dragon Con !!! This is also the 1st time that William
Shatner and Leonard Nimoy .....Kirk and Spok will be there at
the same venue .Let this be a testament to how much I love
pool and the live streaming there of . LOL just thought it would
be a funny post .
Will be live streaming the KF tour florida open live from Strokers 2
in Tampa with Tony Crosby . Gonna have a blast ...... I sure
do like my sci fi but Pool Rules the day this time .Hope everyone
has a safe and Great Labor day weekend . Tune in to the stream
more good things and announcements to come.


OR


Attachments
Last edited: