Free Pool Clinic in South Georgia

BLADE

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello to all

Mr Danny Spell and myself have come together to put on a free clinic for any and all JUNIOR (kids still in school) pool players. It will be held at Danny's Billiards in Baxley, Georgia on Sunday March 15 from 1pm - 5pm. The address is 628 Southmain St Baxley Ga 31513

CTE/Pro One will be the main objective while also sharing advice on mechanics. Visit justcueit.com for a promo on CTE/Pro One

I have gotten Mr. Spell to agree that their will be no one able to smoke inside the building during our session. YAY!

Please email me or call Mr Spell so we can have an idea of how many kids we should expect. It will be a fun and informative day.

If you have any questions email me at stevietheblade@gmail.com or call Mr Spell at (912) 278-7099.

Hope to see y'all there!

Best regards,

Stevie (The Blade) Moore

Steviemoore.com
Justcueit.com
stevietheblade@gmail.com

djkx1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's nice to see you contributing to junior player development. Way to go Stevie!!

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stevie...Fundamentals should be the main focus, rather than aiming. There is no "aiming method", Pro One included, that will compensate for an inaccurate and non-repeatable stroke. When I was at the Jr. Nationals last summer in Louisville, I was astonished at the poor fundamentals of clearly 75% of the field. Best of luck in attracting a large number of junior players, and thank you for reaching out to junior players. :thumbup:

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

peteypooldude

I see Edges
Silver Member
Hello to all

Mr Danny Spell and myself have come together to put on a free clinic for any and all JUNIOR (kids still in school) pool players. It will be held at Danny's Billiards in Baxley, Georgia on Sunday March 15 from 1pm - 5pm. The address is 628 Southmain St Baxley Ga 31513

CTE/Pro One will be the main objective while also sharing advice on mechanics. Visit justcueit.com for a promo on CTE/Pro One

I have gotten Mr. Spell to agree that their will be no one able to smoke inside the building during our session. YAY!

Please email me or call Mr Spell so we can have an idea of how many kids we should expect. It will be a fun and informative day.

If you have any questions email me at stevietheblade@gmail.com or call Mr Spell at (912) 278-7099.

Hope to see y'all there!

Best regards,

Stevie (The Blade) Moore

Steviemoore.com
Justcueit.com
stevietheblade@gmail.com

Great to hear . We need more of this ^^^^^^^^^^^^throughout the pool world

BLADE

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
First off thank you guys for recognizing the thread. I'm looking forward to this event as I haven't had the chance to work with a lot of kids so I'm sure it's going to be an awesome learning experience for me as well. :)

Mr Lee. I believe you would be the perfect person to bring your knowledge to the class. I will be there early that morning setting up drills on different tables prepping for the day so please by all means come in and share your information. We'd love to have you. FYI. I'm pro bono.

Best Regards,

Stevie (The Blade) Moore

steviemoore.com
youtube.com/thebladesteviemoore
stevietheblade@gmail.com
Justcueit.com
youtube.com/stanshuffett

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stevie...I'd certainly be willing to help out, as I do "pro bono" work all over the country, and have done so for decades. Unfortunately I'm already busy on your date in another area of the country. I merely wanted to point out that your focus should be on fundamentals instead of aiming (because that's what you wrote in the first post of this thread). Again, I hope you have a great turnout, and thanks for reaching out to help kids in our great sport! :grin:

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

First off thank you guys for recognizing the thread. I'm looking forward to this event as I haven't had the chance to work with a lot of kids so I'm sure it's going to be an awesome learning experience for me as well. :)

Mr Lee. I believe you would be the perfect person to bring your knowledge to the class. I will be there early that morning setting up drills on different tables prepping for the day so please by all means come in and share your information. We'd love to have you. FYI. I'm pro bono.

Best Regards,

Stevie (The Blade) Moore

steviemoore.com
stevietheblade@gmail.com
Justcueit.com
youtube.com/stanshuffett

BLADE

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mr Lee if you believe fundamentals should be the main focus by all means set something up with Mr Spell. I'm sure he'd love to have you there sometime.

Also, I am well aware of what I wrote in the first thread and I'll say it again with a better understanding of why.

The main objective of the class will be CTE/ PRO ONE because I believe from using REAL CTE for the last five years that if a person gets the correct visual information their mechanics will improve at much faster rate with some general knowledge of fundamentals. Which in turn allows them to play at higher level in a shorter amount of time. I base this from real life experience with the system. Quoting Stan Shuffett "CTE/ Pro One will straighten out your game."

Thank you for your support and all you are doing to advance our sport.

Kind Regards,

Stevie (The Blade) Moore

steviemoore.com
stevietheblade@gmail.com
Justcueit.com
youtube.com/stanshuffett