Johnnyt Burn all jump cues Silver Member Jan 31, 2009 #1 Be back. Trying to get the link up and hig lighted Last edited: Jan 31, 2009
Johnnyt Burn all jump cues Silver Member Jan 31, 2009 #4 Sorry, I'll have to try again tomorrow...too PO now. I hate Vista. Johnnyt
ShootingArts Smorg is giving St Peter the 7! Silver Member Jan 31, 2009 #5 I have to load new software on this Vista machine I have to load some software on this Vista machine and I dread it. This isn't real common software and I expect grief. Hu Johnnyt said: Sorry, I'll have to try again tomorrow...too PO now. I hate Vista. Johnnyt Click to expand...
I have to load new software on this Vista machine I have to load some software on this Vista machine and I dread it. This isn't real common software and I expect grief. Hu Johnnyt said: Sorry, I'll have to try again tomorrow...too PO now. I hate Vista. Johnnyt Click to expand...