Well I FINALLY finished McGoorty the other night while at work ( Security Guard) and I enjoyed the hell out of it........Danny G's humor is beyond belief!!!!! It is a must read to ANYONE who likes the 20-50's billiards scene.....Yes it is the copy I got from here for the read and pass-a-long gig from last year......I will pass it on to Shortman who is a frequent visitor here and in my APA league then he can send it off to the next fellow....
Since I finished McGoorty i dont look forward to a long 12 hour shift of staring at slot machines!!! So I found my copy of Playing off the Rail........
My god this book is really awsome! the detail just draws you in it and really makes you feel the intensity......
I'm just at the part where David, Tony, and Bucktooth were playing Platis and Billy Cress..................This book is another I highly recomend to the fanatic fantasy road player!!!!! It really makes 12 hours fly by!!!!!
I just had to give these 2 books some major kudos!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Next on my list to get is the Kid Delicious book..........can anyone reccomend some others? Maybe even post a sticky for pool & billiard books...food fer thought!
Since I finished McGoorty i dont look forward to a long 12 hour shift of staring at slot machines!!! So I found my copy of Playing off the Rail........
My god this book is really awsome! the detail just draws you in it and really makes you feel the intensity......
I'm just at the part where David, Tony, and Bucktooth were playing Platis and Billy Cress..................This book is another I highly recomend to the fanatic fantasy road player!!!!! It really makes 12 hours fly by!!!!!
I just had to give these 2 books some major kudos!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Next on my list to get is the Kid Delicious book..........can anyone reccomend some others? Maybe even post a sticky for pool & billiard books...food fer thought!