I learned my lesson 10-15 years ago...I think many people know how to flip the coin so it comes up the way they want it to come up.......therefore I wait until it's flipped before making the call (and I ALWAYS call Heads......I figure I'll at least break even over the course of all the flips in my life)......anyway it seems I remember this one dude never losing a flip as he would always call either "He....ails" or "Ta....ids"......
I still get looks sometimes when my opponent is holding the coin in his hands before the flip and looks at me to make a call......I don't utter a word until the coin is IN THE AIR!
Greg Sullivan showed me last year at DCC that if you can make a penny spin on edge when you throw it on the cloth it will most of the time end with tails up because the head side of the coin has a bigger raised surface making it heavier and it is not hard to throw it where it spins on edge with a little practice, The moral of this story is don't flip with Greg unless you call tails while it is spinning. Leonard