FS: 3/8-10 G-10 Joint Pins

JIMMY L

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

SOLD OUT !!!!! THANKS will ship tomorrow


We are selling off some cues and other stuff in the weeks to come.

Here are the details:

3/8-10 G-10 Joint Pins center drilled 3.110" in length shipped PayPal ok

Bought them and will not be using them so they are for sale

Have about 30? Will check




CuesMisc-2016.jpg

CuesMisc-2013.jpg

CuesMisc-2020.jpg

CuesMisc-2024.jpg
[/IMG]​
 
Last edited:
I'll offer $25 for six of the g 10 pins shipped if they are not center drilled they are cheaper than your price.--Leonard
 
poolcuemaster said:
I'll offer $25 for six of the g 10 pins shipped if they are not center drilled they are cheaper than your price.--Leonard
Leonard, they are center drilled looking for $7.00 each. Thanks
 
I'm sorry I missed it the first time so this is a real good price.

Sorry again Leonard

I'll go 5 for $30 shipped
 
poolcuemaster said:
I'm sorry I missed it the first time so this is a real good price.

Sorry again Leonard

I'll go 5 for $30 shipped
Leonard, PM sent Thanks
 
I will take 2. Please pm me your paypal address and I will get it out to you. Thanks, Deacon
 
dave sutton said:
do you see any advantage to g 10 3x8-10 over ss 3x8-10

i use ss. is there a weight difference?

interested but never used
weight difference will check tomorrow. I just like old school 5/16-14 or 3/8-10 SS in cues I own. Thanks
 
Last edited:
Back
Top