There is a possibility that this shaft is a TS since it came in along with some other TS items that were from one of Tim's relatives but since I can not confirm, please assume it is not.
It is for sure a nice tightly-grained quality shaft and it hits great. It has an ivory ferrule though I didn't do well at capturing the grain in the pics. Most would call this shaft straight but I see a v*e*r*y minor variance when rolled. Minor!
SPECS:
Length: Standard 29"
Weight: 3.7 oz
Unknown layered tip with ivory ferrule @ 12.6mm
Price is $SOLD PENDING PYMT shipped to your door, CONUS only.
I will gladly trade for Southwests or Tascarellas. :thumbup:
Paypal, checks, cash, money orders, S&H green stamps, all good.
Thanks for having a look.
best,
brian kc
It is for sure a nice tightly-grained quality shaft and it hits great. It has an ivory ferrule though I didn't do well at capturing the grain in the pics. Most would call this shaft straight but I see a v*e*r*y minor variance when rolled. Minor!
SPECS:
Length: Standard 29"
Weight: 3.7 oz
Unknown layered tip with ivory ferrule @ 12.6mm
Price is $SOLD PENDING PYMT shipped to your door, CONUS only.
I will gladly trade for Southwests or Tascarellas. :thumbup:
Paypal, checks, cash, money orders, S&H green stamps, all good.
Thanks for having a look.
best,
brian kc
Attachments
Last edited: