FS: a pair of Judd cues

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
928   0   0
Here are 2 awesome playing cues from Judd Fuller. Judd makes some of the best playing cues out there, and many, many pro players choose his cues for a reason. You can pick up one of these two without breaking the bank.

Cue #1: Judd 2004 rosewood sneaky....this cue is in very good condition. The shaft has some bluing and some finish chipping right on the edge of the joint collar (see pix), and it has the very slightest (I mean really slight) of a taper roll. The cue is a conversion of an old house cue...the points are not perfectly even, but it is a monster player, and the finish of the butt is really good...a couple of minor bumps on the very edge of the butt cap, as seen in the pix....this is the perfect league/bar/hustler cue. It is 57 1/4" long (B; 28 1/2, S; 28 3/4"...not including the tip and rubber bumper), and it balances at 18 1/2"

B: 14.8oz; S: 3.7oz, 13mm, LBM, Everest; 3/8x10 W/W; tan linen phenolic joint and butt cap with Judd's phenolic/silver railroad rings at A/B/E...Signed "Judd Fuller 2004" between the points.

SOLD!! Thanks!

Cue # 2: Judd 2008 birdseye and amboyna 59" player (29.5"/29.5")...an awesome cue. I just had Cory Barnhart build a new shaft for it using the original ringwork... this cue is in exceptional condition. It has some of the nicest birdseye and amboyna burl that you will see. I can't find any bumps or dings...the only thing the most anal retentive person could ***** about is that you can very, very slightly feel the rings below the finish, I mean minor.
B: 15.7oz; S: 3.7oz, 13mm, LBM, Everest; 3/8x10 w/w; tan linen phenolic with brass railroad rings at A/B/D/E, and tan with single brass beauty ring at C; beatiful birdseye forearm and butt sleeve; killer amboyna burl handle...Signed "Judd Fuller 2008" on the butt sleeve.

SOLD!! Thanks!

Joe

Judd2004rosewoodSP.jpg
[/IMG]
Judd2008birdseye-amboynaJT-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

PistolPat

Flip Strokin' since 91
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Bump for my old Judd JT-1 Player

Awesome cue, whoever gets this cue will not regret it, its a true beauty that always turns heads and always made me money ; )

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
928   0   0
BE/Amboyna cue is SOLD...thanks.

The sneaky is an awesome player and a KILLER deal...

Joe