FS: A Plethora of Bluegrass Cues

cliffy

Forever Remembered-DWBOD
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
>>>>>FS: A Plethora of Bluegrass Cues<<<<<<<

I've got a few cues coming during ICCS and need to move some really fine lumber to make way for them and frankly, pay for them. Cues this nice don't come around very often. Please no trades, and that is in stone. Cash is king here!

Bumping this thread is fine, but editorial comments about price and the cue market have no place in anyone's sales thread, so I ask you for the same courtesy. If there is something you like, lets talk, email is much faster than PM for me. My email is watk69@aol.com or give me a shout on my cell phone @ 602-920 7899

This lightly played cue is really stunning. The wood I believe to be Zircote, correct me if I am wrong. Serial 0999 H01. Lizard wrap, and done very well for a Bluegrass. 18.6 oz with 13.0 and 12.8mm shafts. Priced to sell at SOLD

FancyBG002.jpg

FancyBG004.jpg

FancyBG003.jpg

Unplayed and unstruck Bluegrass gem (light is bad, shafts are un-played with no blueing just dark shafts), that is just stellar. Ivory everywhere, scrimmed, recut veneers, you name it, this cue has it.....in spades. 19.6 oz with two unplayed shafts 13.00. Not for everyone pricing but worth every penny at $4000

PHBluegrass006.jpg

PHBluegrass005.jpg

PHBluegrass001.jpg

Purpleheart big cue by Richard, with custom BG medallioned Whitten case. Very light play and stunningly gorgeous. Again, Purpleheart the way it was meant to be. 19.9 oz with 2- 13mm shafts. $2750

EDIT: refined and went thru records on precise weights, apologies for inaccuracies, memory sucks at 50+......LOL

Last edited:

Tokyo-dave

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Cliff,

You must have the most incredible collection of cues that I considered most desired by players I have ever seen.

Great stuff!!

dave

jensen_lover

Pro Playa'
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Wow. I can not imagine how hard it must be to part with these cues. The first cue is amazing. Black black ebony with that Zircote is an amazing contrast. Good luck. You should not have trouble selling these.

MikesCues048

Cues 4 Christ
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
109   0   0
Beautiful BlueGrass Cues

A very nice offering of BG Cues indeed.
I especially like the 1st. & 2nd cues.
I will send you an e-mail.

Thank you,
Michael

cliffy

Forever Remembered-DWBOD
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
some really good deals on these cues if you are interested in more than 1. Please inquire.

cyrustong

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I remembered the purpleheart one including matching whitten case.
It is a very nice cue and play powerfully.

DEACON

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
230   0   0
Purpleheart Bluegrass

I owned this one and it was one of the best players I ever had. Super solid. It had autopilot built in which should make it worth more. Good luck on the sale. Deacon

cliffy

Forever Remembered-DWBOD
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Ebony Zircote SOLD!

Now lets hear some offers on the fancy ones, they need some good homes!