FS: AC sneaky pete with wrap from Valley #16

jazznpool

Superior Cues--Unchalked!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
352   0   0
Here's a very nicely made sneaky pete from Ariel Carmeli with veneer trim rings at joint and buttcap. Cue is made from vintage Valley Supreme. Has attractive curly maple butt sleeve, pressed and sealed white linen wrap with brown specs, flat-face 3/8-10 joint pin, custom grade shaft, and semi-gloss lacquer finish. Weighs 19.0oz and has 13.1mm shaft with Ivor-X ferrule and Triangle tip. $300.00 with $12.00 shipping in continental USA. PayPal to confirmed address okay. Get the feel of a full AC custom cue for peanuts.

Martin

Attachments

• ACpete16a.jpg
    ACpete16a.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 918

jazznpool

Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
352   0   0
Here's a close up of the back of the cue.

Martin

Attachments

• ACpete16b.jpg
    ACpete16b.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 925

prolecat

Go Gators!
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What kind of Tip? How do AC's hit? I have a coker right now, but im looking for more of a players cue, something more plain.

Last edited:

WuClan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I purchased one from jazznpool a while back and continue to be extremely pleased. With Martin's price and choice shaft wood, you will not be disapointed. - Jason

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 97.9%
140   3   0
Yup

I hit with Phil's AC sneaky and it was as hard not to buy it if he would have sold it to me I know it wasn't for sale but I was tempted to ask anyway!
Nick

jazznpool

Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
352   0   0
Yo Speedy, I'd describe the hit of the group of AC cues and sneakies as being similar to South West but just a bit (not much) less stiff. The shafts on the custom AC cues I have right now are exceptional and the shafts on the sneakies are a much better grade of maple than is usual for a pete.

I'll gladly have AC adjust the taper on any AC cue before or after the sale (at no labor charge) if the original owner prefers less shaft stiffness.

The ivory joint sleeved ebony/purpleheart Hoppe is a very nice cue...close attention was paid to cue balance and matching shafts as closely as possible.

Martin

speedy5963 said:
what is the hit like on these A.C. Cues? I like the hoppe style ebony/purpleheart on your site.

jazznpool

Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
352   0   0
Bump...many more excellent AC sneaky petes built from quality North American Valley and Dufferin butts. Great way to try an Ariel. The cue pictured was made from a Goncalo Alves Valley Supreme.

Martin

Attachments

• ACpete10a.jpg
    ACpete10a.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 278
Last edited:

Dead Stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
jazznpool said:
Bump...many more excellent AC sneaky petes built from quality North American Valley and Dufferin butts. Great way to try an Ariel. The cue pictured was made from a Goncalo Alves Valley Supreme.

Martin

How much do you want for this cue? I went to your website but maybe it's my computer but all of the bottom pics weren't lining up with the cue prices and descriptions

Last edited:

MikeH

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
How much do you want for this cue? I went to your website but maybe it's my computer but all of the bottom pics weren't lining up with the cue prices and descriptions

Try Netscape or Mozilla.

-Mike

jazznpool

Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
352   0   0
Sorry about how my pix line up...I'm going to be going over the site over the next few weeks trying to make things clearer. There will be new and better photos.

The cue pictured is 325.00 with both shafts. A sale is pending on that cue right now. There are many other nice AC sneakys there to choose from. Thanks for the interest.

Martin

Dead Stroke said:

jazznpool

Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
352   0   0
For a limited time free shipping or a free Giuseppe 1x1 with any AC sneaky purchase. More to choose from at www.westerncue.com

Martin

Attachments

• Guiseppe1x1A (2).jpg
    Guiseppe1x1A (2).jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 141