FS: Black Boar / Frey Titlist Cue**Perfect**

kbooks3

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here's a link to cue I listed on eBay. It's an amazing piece!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-Boar-...per-Rare-One-Kind-Vintage-Style-/330826067905

Though this cue is unmarked...here is what the late Jon P. Nusbaum had to say in Oct. 2006 about the cue he had built:

"Black Boar / Frey Titlist Conversion
(Tony's only Brunswick Conversion Cue Ever!)

This is the 2nd of two Titlist cues purchased in 1956.
Tony reassembled cue, made Black Butt
& Ivory Rambo-style ring, with silver caps.
Installed white with green speck Cortland linen wrap.
Cut in notched Mother of Pearl diamonds & dots.
Tony actually cut the notch centers in wood, no epoxy bath.
Finished cue with 3 coats of poly clear.
Bob Frey made new handle & shafts.
Shafts have thread through Ivory ferrules.
Stainless steel joint threaded onto wood tenon core,
flat faced 3/8" 10 threaded polished aluminum pin.
Joint protectors by Skip Tasker "Skip's Tip's" of Boston."

Thanks,

Jeremy
 
Last edited:
Hay Jeramy

I always thought this Cue was a Rambo, JP's Rambo. He told me about it. I seem to rember being suprised. It was years ago. We talked alot.
Nick :)
 
Question- is there a logo on this cue? Is it a Frey logo or does it bear the black boar logo?

I doubt that there is a logo of any type on the cue, but it is still a very good question. Would you please answer it?

Thanks,

Chris.
 
Back
Top