FS: Bob Frey Ebony Sneaky Pete - SS Joint + Rings

So it comes with a total of 3 shafts?? These pics are from a guy you bought the cue from. A little speculation would help. Thanks.
 
Sorry for not giving enough information.

Yes the cue comes with a total of 3 shafts. As stated in the other post, the original frey shaft has a slight taper wobble and a small ding near the joint collar. This shaft is basically going to come with the cue for free. The other original Frey new and fine. The last one is a matching OB-1 that was made from a partial so the logo is not there, but I saved the logo that came with the partial so that you can add it on later if you would like.
 
What else can I do to get some interest....Should I post links to the great reviews about Frey cues on this forum? or should I post the links to the great reviews about OB-1 Shafts from this forum?
 
Market is slow right now plus the link you provided showing the same cue being sold on here for $300. Maybe thats why.


Good luck in your sale.
 
Well...

It looks as though he added a ob-1 shaft with what the original cue post shows, so that might be why the price might be different? But once again there are a lot of nice cues for sale right now, at very nice prices - a lot of competition.



Michael
 
GoTulane said:
It looks as though he added a ob-1 shaft with what the original cue post shows, so that might be why the price might be different? But once again there are a lot of nice cues for sale right now, at very nice prices - a lot of competition.



Michael


Yes I added an OB-1 shaft and thats why there is a price difference. Thanks for pointing it out Michael. Good Rep for you.
 
buddha162 said:
Is there a weight bolt?

-roger


There is no weight bolt since ebony is a very dense wood. It is actually bored/cored for the bottom 9.5 inches I believe.
 
bump.gif
 
Sorry everyone....I forgot to mention that the OB-1 shaft is 30 inches and the two Frey shafts are 29 inchs. When the OB-1 is on the cue, it is 59 inches long.
 
Back
Top