fs Carolina Custom cues

deadstroke32

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went over to cc custom cues last week in Charlotte Nc .
They gave me a tour of there shop.

I saw some realy nice cues. All Cues are made here in NC .

Cues range from 400 600 that are in the pictures..

email me for more pic's and specs

thanks
mrecullars128@yahoo.com.

Attachments

• carlolina cues1.jpg
    carlolina cues1.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 484
  • carlolina cues2.jpg
    carlolina cues2.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 409
  • carlolina cues3jpg.jpg
    carlolina cues3jpg.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 345
Last edited:

96supersport

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Not Trying To Flame Anyone

Just a constructive comment here. People really need to proof read their posts sometimes, especially when they are trying to represent a business deal for an item that to most people here is expensive. Even if I wanted one of these cues, I don't think I could pull the trigger after reading that post.

As far as the cues go, I saw one in person, and took a couple swings. In the looks department it's about a 5 footer, meaning it looks good from five feet away. The biggest problem I saw was some tear out of the veneers at the tips of the points. The inlays were pretty nice and the wrap was well done. The hit wasn't for me, but I play with a Predator shaft so everything else feels funny so officially I'm neutral on that subject.

With all that said I think they're a good cue for the money. They're just getting going down there and I think they'll work out any minor issues like I described in no time.

zeeder

Will queue for cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
96supersport said:
Just a constructive comment here. People really need to proof read their posts sometimes, especially when they are trying to represent a business deal for an item that to most people here is expensive. Even if I wanted one of these cues, I don't think I could pull the trigger after reading that post.

Some people don't have the grammatical and/or spelling skills to check their posts. I do, however, agree that if they are aware that they lack such skills they should have someone proof read, or write, the post for them.

Edit: For a post where they are trying to sell something that is...lol.

Last edited:

deadstroke32

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
spelling aide zeeder going to help me "right" ?

zeeder" don't have the skill to play pool <-----------:) just all talk..:eek: ds32....

Im glad u feel that u can talk about how i had things spelled wrong .But to make some remarks about me .On spelling it's not funny I'm trying to make some money on the thing i sell .And u feel it's ok to try to put me and what i'm selling down .If it's not what u want then please keep it to yourself..

And i can see why you try to put others down to raise yourselfs up..Good going .
now i have been good so please don't get me started ..

zeeder

Will queue for cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
deadstroke32 said:
zeeder" don't have the skill to play pool <-----------:) just all talk..:eek: ds32....

Im glad u feel that u can talk about how i had things spelled wrong .But to make some remarks about me .On spelling it's not funny I'm trying to make some money on the thing i sell .And u feel it's ok to try to put me and what i'm selling down .If it's not what u want then please keep it to yourself..

And i can see why you try to put others down to raise yourselfs up..Good going .
now i have been good so please don't get me started ..

First of all, I neither put you nor your product down. I was simply making the statement that it would be easier to sell an item with a professional listing and that if a person doesn't have the skills to put together such a listing then they should enlist the aid of others. I have gathered, through reading many of your posts, that your grammatical and spelling skills are not that great and made a suggestion which I felt would aid your sale. That being said, at no point did I say that you were less of a person for not having said skills.

For the record, you're the only one who has put someone else down in this thread...lol. With respect to my pool game, I am very aware of my lack of skill and have come to a point where I have accepted that I will never be world class, or even regional class for that matter! :D :D

Furthermore, if you would like me to aid you in rewording your post I would be more than happy to. Just let me know and I'll have something for you in a jiffy!

Last edited:

deadstroke32

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
zeeder said:
First of all, I neither put you nor your product down. I was simply making the statement that it would be easier to sell an item with a professional listing and that if a person doesn't have the skills to put together such a listing then they should enlist the aid of others. I have gathered, through reading many of your posts, that your grammatical and spelling skills are not that great and made a suggestion which I felt would aid your sale. That being said, at no point did I say that you were less of a person for not having said skills.

For the record, you're the only one who has put someone else down in this thread...lol. With respect to my pool game, I am very aware of my lack of skill and have come to a point where I have accepted that I will never be world class, or even regional class for that matter! :D :D

Furthermore, if you would like me to aid you in rewording your post I would be more than happy to. Just let me know and I'll have something for you in a jiffy!

So is the part were we hug and become friends agian ?
i was just putting it out there u and who ever. I feel we all been on this az chat line for sometime and we have no respect for the next man .Quick to put them down. I do rip on others ,and prasie some.But i have been good for sometime .And yes if u can help me put some words together or have some input to help me sale my cues i'll love to hear it .. And as far a your skills at pool u have to look at someone else .
All i can do is wish u luck .
And aim at the back of the pocket it will go..:)

deadstroke32

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
deadstroke32 said:
i was just putting it out there u and who ever. I feel we all been on this az chat line for sometime and we have no respect for the next man .Quick to put them down. I do rip on others ,and prasie some.But i have been good for sometime .And yes if u can help me put some words together or have some input to help me sale my cues i'll love to hear it .. And as far a your skills at pool u have to look at someone else .

remove by me .

deadstroke32

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
deadstroke32 said:

i jus got in 2 more cues
1) coco bola plain jane 19oz w/wrap
2) maple plain jane 18.5 w/wrap
take 200 .per cue plus 15 for shipping

Hidy Ho

Missed 4 rail hanger!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Can you put up a full length photos for better visualization? Also are points rounded or sharp? None of your photos show the point end.

deadstroke32

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jazz said:
Can you put up a full length photos for better visualization? Also are points rounded or sharp? None of your photos show the point end.

All points r sharp i have all of the cues in the pictures.

Attachments

• wraples4.jpg
    wraples4.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 382

deadstroke32

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Black-Balled said:
So how much is markup:eek:
there is no real mark up i jus lookin to move them to make a little money .3 cues in the pic are for sale 1, 2 and 4 ,,all i asking is 350 each . they have flaws in it .but nothing big .

deadstroke32

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
deadstroke32 said:
All points r sharp i have all of the cues in the pictures.
see the points might be off a little but can't be sold as new .so thay have to go as not like new..

gforces1911

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Seconds

deadstroke32 said:
see the points might be off a little but can't be sold as new .so thay have to go as not like new..

Are these second quality? Do you purposefully communicate in an unclear manner?