@@@@@fs cohen bumperless hoppe @@@@@

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
I have for your consideration a VERY NICE EDDIE COHEN traditional cue.

The forearm is constructed out of Birdseye maple with great natural tone. The points are constructed out of some JET BLACK EBONY with 6 veneers (4 standard+2 paper).

The butt sleeve is also black ebony finished off with a Bumper less Ivory Hoppe. The joint is flat face Ivory with a 3/8x10 pin, and finished off with classy ring set into black phenolic ..

The shafts are brand new in perfect un-hit condition..The cue is in new mint condition (I just received it )..

This is my 1st group of Cohen cues, and I'm very impressed with the craftsmanship, and most importantly the play-ability... I haven't hit any balls in awhile, and Eddies cues got me excited about playing pool AGAIN...

I'm open to trades, but they have to be NICE!! If you have any questions, or TRADE OFFERS please send pics, specs, condition and all info to hauserdale@gmail.com..

NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Specs:

19.2 oz
Butt 15.3 oz
Shaft 13 mm @ 3.9 oz
Shaft 13 mm @ 3.9 oz
Ferrules LBM
Tips TRIANGLE
Joint IVORY
Rings 3 PACK
Pin 3/8x10 SS
Wrap BLACK LEATHER
Black Phenolic Collars
Hoppe IVORY
Joint Protectors YES
58" Butt 29" Shaft 29"

Last edited:

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I am computer illiterate lol. I,m not asking you to communicate with me via pm ,just to open it and call my number. I can then send you the pics of my cue via text as i don,t know how to send them via email. Its up to you if you want to respond or not.i like the cohen and the randy mobley.jason

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Good luck to you.

Jay,

I don't depend on luck, that's why I'll only do cue transactions by email (if the deal is agreed upon by email, Ill be happy to talk over the details with anybody by phone)..

Anyways with all the scammers, liars, and nits out there It's smart to protect yourself, and keep records of all conversations..

Emails negate the he said she said B.S., It's all write (lol) there, and it protects both parties.. The problems with PM'S is you only have so much space, and you have to delete conversations.

I was singled out by a psychopath named J. Holmes to purchase a cue I had for sale...
The deal went south fast, but luckily I was able to get my money back, and a destroyed cue back through paypal because the whole transaction was discussed by email...

Keeping cue transaction emails has helped me avoid a possible bad situation so Ill continue to do it..

This is my hobby,
I don't do this for a living, so not doing a deal because emails don't work for you is OK by me..

J Holmes
PO Box 312232
Jamaica, NY 11431-2232
United States

AKA...

NYCueCollector
poolplayer1714
barkcinnamon
tinlizzy
jjj129
cuerepair1969
tripod
parismango
parisblackwood
scroogemcduck
donnasummer
wallstreet
stanley
blogmole
loniwheels
NYCustomCues
leebang
james chong
21whiskey
barkcinnamon
jackiestax
PMS
torpedo
bonami400
looey
wireless
janicethewrench
8ee
freestroke
singular
poached

etc etc..

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I understand. It is also just a hobby for me. I have 100 percent feedback on here as well as on eBay. I'm also a regular in the action room and on the "good action list" I hope you avoid those psychos in the future. Have a nice day