Fs crown tips from early 80s (szam used them)nos

DEACON

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
230   0   0
Tips and more tips bump

bumping for the best deal on tips on az... You must try several, you will like.

DEACON

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
230   0   0
Tip bump

These tips are great... Im still using them now exclusively... They keep their shape very well and seriously, Im enjoying playing with them.. Very consistant tip..Try several at this price, you wont be dissappointed..

DEACON

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
230   0   0
Tips

Everyone seems to have liked them so far with some repeat buyers. Mine are doing well, keeping shape and holding chalk well. Bump to sell some more.

DEACON

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
230   0   0
Crown tips

get one, get several of these before they are gone. They are grrreeaatttt... Try one and find out. I love mine, and im giving these away at this price...deacon

DEACON

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
230   0   0
Tip bump

Bumping for some of the best 1 piece consistant tips available... I am still much enjoying mine

DEACON

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
230   0   0
Tips

buy several til they are all gone... These tips are the real thing.... Only 4 bucks each to try some... They should be 10-15 bucks each but since i have a lot..... Only 4 bucks each you will not be dissappointed.. They are grrrrreeeaaattt!!!!

DEACON

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
230   0   0
Bump

selling a lot of these lately, please if ordering, pm me instead of doing it here. Try some before they are gone,, great tips, still loving them.. Keeping several for myself.

DEACON

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
230   0   0
Some of the best tips made

IMHO THESE ARE THE BEST 1 PC TIPS I HAVE TRIED AND STILL USE. I WOULD LIKE TO GET SEVERAL IN OTHERS HANDS. YOU COULD SEE WHY GUS HAD INSTALLED SO MANY OF HIS ON THE CUES HE SOLD AT ABOUT THE TIME THESE WERE MADE.. YES, THESE ARE NEW OLD STOCK.. TRY SEVERAL, I AM GROSSLY UNDERPRICED..dEACON

DEACON

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
230   0   0
Tips

some more for sale, when they are gone, there will be no more.. These are great and worth the try.....you wont be sorry.

DEACON

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
230   0   0
Tips

some more for sale, when they are gone, there will be no more.. These are great and worth the try.....you wont be sorry.

DEACON

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
230   0   0
Bumping the tips

try some of these, you may not go back to layered. Consistant, hit med, cut and shape like med hard.. Mine have not mushroomed..

DEACON

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
230   0   0
Come and get some before they are gone for good

All right guys, time to try some or several of these for yourself. You will not be dissappointed... Hits med, shapes med hard, no mushrooming and no BS here for the lowest price ever on these.... New old stock, just like Gus liked them...... When they are gone, I wont be getting any more...