FS Custom

FeltMaster

You Get The 8
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
I have had this one in a case for a little while. I took it out this past week to play a few racks to see how it played.
It is a solid hitting cue, and even with the $.50 tip, it could move the cue ball with ease.
I am going to be getting a few more of Marcos cues and wanted to offer this one at a low price to get it into someone's hands for a review, not on the cue build so much since I am pointing out the flaws in this cue, but also the playability. If you are not happy with the cue (based on the below description) and return it within three days in the same condition I will refund your money.
Cue maker: Marcos Mangolari (QC, Manila, Philippines)
Straight Maple with some curl and Ebony 4 pt cue with two veneers and smooth leather wrap. Nice veneer ringwork across the cue.
14.3oz Butt (natural weight)
4.1oz shaft with Ivorive ferrule at 13mm and slightly over 13mm as you move down the shaft.
58" cue
3/8x10 wood to wood joint.

In the final picture you can see a slight indent in the forearm, finish is unaffected, play is unaffected, more cosmetic than anything.
Cue is straight together and apart with the exception of slight taper roll in the shaft. The butt plate, joint, and tip stay on the table.
The ringwork at the joint is slightly off center when properly(tightly) assembled.

Please PM for a price, do not repond in the thread. The price is too good. May Trade for a Jump/Break!

Mangolari002-1.jpg

Mangolari003.jpg

Mangolari005.jpg

Mangolari006.jpg

Mangolari008.jpg

Mangolari009.jpg

Mangolari010.jpg

Last edited:

FeltMaster

You Get The 8
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Lets have some offers......want to get this out there in someones hands! Trades....... Looking for a Jump/Break!!

FeltMaster

You Get The 8
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
good looking cue!!! i like the ring work

Thanks for your comment.

Let's bump it one more time.....unbelievable how a true spliced 4 point cue with veneers can't get sold for cheap.....or traded for a sneaky......I guess it will be eBay......

$200 cash.......trades....

Last edited: