FS/FT Keith Kustom & Bently Case

heit8

Psalm 27:3
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Keith Hanssen Cue is used but in good condition. The cue is around 59 or 60 inch long. If it is a trade i am looking for a wrapless player. Thanks
PRICE: TRADED
WEIGHT: 18.5 or so.
FOREARM: Birdseye Maple
WRAP: Black and looks like Yellow or Green specs
BUTT: Birdseye Maple
SHAFTS: Both around the 12.5 - 12.75 not sure the tips
PIN: 3/8X10

Bently is a 3x6 all leather case ( simlulated shark skin ). It has a larger oversize pocket that measures over 16 inches in length and has an added sleeve within for a jump butt. This case has a minor flaw that can be fixed which is adding more finishing nails to the bottom of the case as a few have come loose and fallen out. The case also has a locking buckle with key hole. The key is included with the case. SOLD

Last edited:

ric23

no stroke!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Keith Cue is used but in good condition. The cue is around 59 or 60 inch long. If it is a trade i am looking for a wrapless player. Thanks
WEIGHT: 19.5 or so.
FOREARM: Birdseye Maple
WRAP: Black and looks like Yellow or Green specs
BUTT: Birdseye Maple
SHAFTS: Both around the 12.5 - 12.75 not sure the tips
PIN: 3/8X10

Bently is a 3x6 all leather case ( simlulated shark skin ). It has a larger oversize pocket that measures over 16 inches in length and has an added sleeve within for a jump butt. This case has a minor flaw that can be fixed which is adding more finishing nails to the bottom of the case as a few have come loose and fallen out. The case also has a locking buckle with key hole. The key is included with the case.

pm sent on the bentley

Salamander

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I'm interested in the Keith. Perhaps you can pm your asking price and please confirm shaft diameter and length

acedonkeyace

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
211   2   0
Keith kustom kue, for sale?

HAVING AN ASKING PRICE WOULD HELP ALOT, even if it is just to offer a trade to know the value of what you think the cue is worth. I'm interested, but need to know what you are looking for, I have about 30 cues, a few new and many high quality-used.
you can PM' me, or e-mail me at michaelkennedy_1@yahoo.com:thumbup:

ric23

no stroke!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Had a little interest, Anyone esle interested?

a little interest? :confused: I already told you I am interested in the bentley. You replied by PM with the price and promise of pics. You never sent the pics and you're still looking for offers right now? I think I'll just pass. Good luck with the sale and thanks anyways.

heit8

Psalm 27:3
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
a little interest? :confused: I already told you I am interested in the bentley. You replied by PM with the price and promise of pics. You never sent the pics and you're still looking for offers right now? I think I'll just pass. Good luck with the sale and thanks anyways.

Sorry i should have been more clear, A little interest in the CUE. I just wanted to bump it up. I sent you a Pm if you are still interested. I will always go with who respondes first. Again i am sorry for the confusion.