FS/FT: Pre - Flag Blue Master Chalk

SanDiegoFan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 pieces of the the older blue master chalk BEFORE they put the flag on the wrapper.
This is commonly referred to as the "better" formula.

One is new unused and the other was used a few times.
Anyone interested in them?

Pics are in the link.

SDF

Last edited:

Sore_Aintya

Donating money since 1985
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SphinxnihpS said:
Are you seriously advertising for sale 2 pieces of chaulk? I'll give you a quarter but you pay the shipping.:D

I have almost 2 full boxes of this stuff (gross boxes), and people buy it for $1.00 each at the pool hall.:D

The "post 911" chalk isn't the same grade of quality.

bigpocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sore_Aintya said:
I have almost 2 full boxes of this stuff (gross boxes), and people buy it for $1.00 each at the pool hall.:D

The "post 911" chalk isn't the same grade of quality.

Wow some one is going to buy this up!!!!

Last edited:

Sore_Aintya

Donating money since 1985
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe $.75 for both, considering the wrappers are worn and it looks dried out. Mines been in the freezer since 1999.:p

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
PoolSleuth said:
Yes and he should put them on E-bay for $1,000,000.00:)

I have some Green Triangle from the 50's, there is approximately 1 gross left, the best chalk I have every used.

For sale for $25 a peice while they last!!!!!!:p

Craig

PoolSleuth

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
manwon said:
I have some Green Triangle from the 50's, there is approximately 1 gross left, the best chalk I have every used.

For sale for $25 a peice while they last!!!!!!:p

Craig

Again Try E-bay...:)

VonRhett

Friends Call Me "von"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Ridicule if you want, but there's countless players who agree that pre-flag Masters was better chalk. If memory serves, it had a level of lead in it - which was later found to do wierd things to you and your offspring :p :p

Be that as it may, I would love to get my hands on more pre-flag Masters. But 2-pieces at a time?? Uh, no.

Now if someone has a gross, or even a dozen pieces - I'm a buyer!

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
VonRhett said:
Ridicule if you want, but there's countless players who agree that pre-flag Masters was better chalk. If memory serves, it had a level of lead in it - which was later found to do wierd things to you and your offspring :p :p

Be that as it may, I would love to get my hands on more pre-flag Masters. But 2-pieces at a time?? Uh, no.

Now if someone has a gross, or even a dozen pieces - I'm a buyer!

PM Me, I am certain we can work out a deal!

Craig