FS: Gorgeous Tascarella Merry Widow Cue

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
320   0   0
Hello fellow Azb'ers;

Up for sale is another super Tascarella cue. This one is a merry widow that features a spectacular blondish colored big grained wood that Pete just told me is madagascar rosewood. The cue in person is a bit lighter color than what the pictures show. Cue has two amazing full shafts, everything rolls straight both together and apart and plays like what you would expect from a really nice Tasc. The hit is firm and crisp providing wonderful feedback along with that nice note when striking whitey. Cue also features a light brown lizard wrap that the Tascarella shop did their usual magic on - good luck finding the seam.

If you are the type of person who appreciates standing out from the crowd, then this cue should be calling out to you.
The pictures can do the rest of the talking and as you will see with this cue, the Tascarella shop has achieved a very beautiful result.

SPECS:

Butt....................................29”, Weight 14.55 oz
Shaft 1..............................29”, 4.25 oz, 13.01 mm, lbm ferrule, straight
Shaft 2..............................29”, 4.25 oz, 12.98 mm, lbm ferrule, straight
Cue overall weight......18.8 oz
Joint..................................5/16 14 Stainless steel compression fit
Wrap.................................light brown lizard

PRICE is $2,475 OBO & includes insured shipping anywhere in CONUS

This cue could easily become your new lifetime player.
😉

Jp's pictured are included.

No trade offers please.

Paypal, Zelle, USPS Money Orders, Cash are all fine but if using PP please pay using the F&F option

Thanks for having a look!

Attachments

• Tasc-MW-full.jpg
    Tasc-MW-full.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 574
  • Tasc-MW-full-2.jpg
    Tasc-MW-full-2.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 581
  • Tasc-MW-full-3.jpg
    Tasc-MW-full-3.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 534
  • Tasc-MW-logo.jpg
    Tasc-MW-logo.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 513
  • Tasc-MW-wrap.jpg
    Tasc-MW-wrap.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 493
  • Tasc-MW-wrap-back.jpg
    Tasc-MW-wrap-back.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 457
  • Tasc-MW-wrap-back-2.jpg
    Tasc-MW-wrap-back-2.jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 418
  • Tasc-MW-wrap-back-3.jpg
    Tasc-MW-wrap-back-3.jpg
    219.8 KB · Views: 382
  • Tasc-MW-wrap-close.jpg
    Tasc-MW-wrap-close.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 539
Last edited:

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
320   0   0
Are you sure that wood isn't Zebrawood like in this Tascarella that sold a while back? Regardless, beautiful cue!!! https://forums.azbilliards.com/threads/tascarella-sale-pending.545855/#post-7361888
When l acquired this cue a couple weeks ago my first thought was either zebrawood or olivewood. I even posted about it in another thread here on azb saying as much. Another az member suggested that I contact Pete which l did and sent him a picture. He replied that he though it was madagascar rosewood. I tthought to myself I never saw rosewood that looked like that but he built it and so i went with that. If l had to bet big on it, I’m going with the zebrawood.

If you notice in the thread you provided, everyone was debating what wood it was there too.

Whatever it actually is it sure is beautiful.

Ziegenbock

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When l acquired this cue a couple weeks ago my first thought was either zebrawood or olivewood. I even posted about it in another thread here on azb saying as much. Another az member suggested that I contact Pete which l did and sent him a picture. He replied that he though it was madagascar rosewood. I tthought to myself I never saw rosewood that looked like that but he built it and so i went with that. If l had to bet big on it, I’m going with the zebrawood.

If you notice in the thread you provided, everyone was debating what wood it was there too.

Whatever it actually is it sure is beautiful.
So you are saying that this listing's accuracy is something that you would not bet on??? Also, is the cue's wrap lizard skin or lizard print?

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
320   0   0
So you are saying that this listing's accuracy is something that you would not bet on??? Also, is the cue's wrap lizard skin or lizard print?
I know you’re new on here but I still don’t get why the big fascinated with the wood genus used on this cue.

Stop being such a nit.

EDIT:
I just read through your entire post history here (9 posts) and see that you are consistently negative and condescending.

I feel better now knowing it's not just me.

Last edited:

Ziegenbock

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know you’re new on here but I still don’t get why the big fascinated with the wood genus used on this cue.

Stop being such a nit.
I don't think I'm a nit. I build furniture and work with wood. Different woods have different properties and different values. The cue has no points so the type of wood plays a big role in this case. You say it's one thing but then in your next breath you say don't bet on it to be true. That is very confusing, sir. I am sorry if I offended you. I did not mean to do that. By the way, I am 100 percent sure it is zebra wood, when looking at the pictures in the ad from the previous owner.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
320   0   0
I don't think I'm a nit. I build furniture and work with wood. Different woods have different properties and different values. The cue has no points so the type of wood plays a big role in this case. You say it's one thing but then in your next breath you say don't bet on it to be true. That is very confusing, sir. I am sorry if I offended you. I did not mean to do that. By the way, I am 100 percent sure it is zebra wood, when looking at the pictures in the ad from the previous owner.
You were being rude in 8 of your 9 total posts here. I don’t care what kind of an expert you are, in wood or anything else, there’s a way to conduct ourselves and hassling people like you do isn’t the way.

what I did was I got the information that l posted from Pete Tascarella, the man who built the cue.

By all means, give him a call tomorrow and take it up with him. I know he’d be delighted to discuss it with you.

Last edited:

9BallKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
I gotta be honest here no matter what the cue is from the Pete’s and regardless of what the wood is from the Pete’s at under 2.5k is a steal and plus no wait times is a steal as well for someone looking for a cue from them

GLWTS Happy Holidays

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
320   0   0
Q: Is this near new condition, straight Tasc with full shafts still available for less than $2500?

A: Yes, hard to believe but it sure is...