FS: Jim Lee Tulipwood/Coco & J&J Jumper

James

Red Wire... Right Temple
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hi All,

Long story short, I used to play pool a lot, now I don't. It's time I sell these cues to a good home.

I bought this custom from Jim Lee at J&D Customs about 5 years ago now. In my history you can see old threads about it. So while I haven't posted here in years, this is assuredly a real post and cue.

I admittedly don't remember a lot of the details, but I found my old build sheet and emails with Jim.

It's Tulipwood and Cocobolo
The joint is 3/8-10 Black G10
1" LBM ferrule with Sniper MH tips
2 shafts
~19oz, 58"
southwest style maple rings

I'd ask $400 to a good home.

I also have a J&J jump break cue for $25

Giusppe 3X6 Ortona Cue Case for $75

I'll throw in a cue claw and dotted cue ball with the cue or the case for whoever claims them first.

These prices DO NOT include shipping.

Cheers,
James
503-724-4419
j.michelinie@gmail.com

Attachments

• IMG_3025.jpg
    IMG_3025.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 768
  • IMG_3026.jpg
    IMG_3026.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 752
  • IMG_3027.jpg
    IMG_3027.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 746
  • IMG_3024.jpg
    IMG_3024.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 754
Last edited:

James

Red Wire... Right Temple
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Update to say that the prices do not include shipping. I've had a few people want the J&J for $25 shipped... It's going to cost probably $15 to ship a cue, and probably a little more for the case.

I thought this was obvious but perhaps not.

Cheers!

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 98.6%
69   1   0
where aer you located? ground shipping should be around 10 bucks as long as you dn't ship the cue in a heavy packing case.

i'll take that J&J off your hands.

Rono8275

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cue

I'd love the regular cue but can't afford $400. I have a McDermott with a 3/8x10 pin so your cue would make a great home for my Jacoby Edge shaft. I can only go $200 for the cue. I don't mean to be flippant or hurt your feelings. I'm retired and just being honest.

Last edited:

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 98.6%
69   1   0
I'd love the regular cue but can't afford $400. I have a McDermott with a 3/8x10 pin so your cue would make a great home for my Jacoby Edge shaft. I can only go $200 for the cue. I don't mean to be flippant or hurt your feelings. I'm retired and just being honest.

half his asking price....lol that's cold blooded man. you gotta throw in a night with your wife or something if you're goonna go that low;)

sl8r

No Excuses..... U missed
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I hear ya huh dang what a LOWball offer lol nice cue anyway glws

Keane

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
503 area code is Portland OR, right? I'm in Hillsboro. That Jim Lee is gorgeous, any chance you could make a bit of a deal in person?

-Erich

James

Red Wire... Right Temple
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Sorry for the delays! I wasn't able to check the forums for a few days. I have replied to the first offers on each item. All items are pending but no payments yet. Please send me an email if you're interested I'll get that faster than a PM.

Cheers,
James