FS: judd JT1 08

truenogts

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
FS: Custom Judd JT-1 '08 efren specs

Sadly, Beautiful custom cue is now sold!:frown:

hey guys, actually i have a 100% feedback on my ebay I sold and bought stuff from alot of different peoples numerous times and everyone that ive done transaction with was more than satisfied. I apologize for any inconvience from my thread all i wanted was to sell a really beautiful custom cue in a unbeatable price but I didnt mean to turn this into battleground. I know everyone had bad experience and so did I thats why I wasnt really sure how to do business with cue lovers in this forum and I wanted to apologize for the few well respected cue lovers in this forum especially diamond, alot of people must know you! Sadly, the cue is now sold! A guy from ebay bought it. Thanks guys for all the support.:thumbup:

233820.jpg

233836.jpg

233748.jpg

233921.jpg

233901.jpg

Last edited:

truenogts

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I believe its 20 oz, 59 inch with 12 1/4 mm shafts and efren's specific taper. I dont know what tip judd put on the shafts. I havent tested the cue so I cant really tell you the performance but its very identical to the one efren use. Let me know guys, its only going to be posted for a week.

Nine Out

THANK YOU AZBILLIARDS
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I dont

Want to get flamed but I actually like them skinny, negative comments in this mans thread shouldn't be posted, period!

I see this as a great cue and good deal!

If I had the extra $ This would be all over it!

DawgAndy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Just saying what is good for efren isn't good for me and prolly 95% of the rest of the world. your knee jerk reaction reminded my of why i've tried stayed away from this site over the past year or so.

Bump for the best cue ever made with the best shaft diameter ever conceived by man. Happy now?

Nine Out

THANK YOU AZBILLIARDS
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I missed the Efren portion of your post, my bad!

DawgAndy said:
12 1/4 mm? dam what a waste

I missed the what's good for Efren part, I skipped over it and saw the "Dam What A Waste" portion of your very concise post and thought that your comment was in poor taste.

Like I said I'm not flaming nor do I want to initiate some sort of remedial pissing contest. The propensity of your purchasing this fine instrument is obviously zero. Therefore it seems logical that if you don't like a cue in the for-sale section you might keep your negative impulses out of another members thread.

I guess I just bumped the Fuller again.........Great Deal!

NINER

truenogts

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It was a long wait to get this cue since i couldnt give this cue as a gift anymore. I'm hesitant to play and use this cue in the pool halls or apa tournaments bc its so beautiful. I thought I might give some cue lovers here a chance to own one without having to wait for it bc as you know judd has a long waitlist. Thanks guys for the positive and neg comments. Besides lets respect the cues and the cue makers that built cues like this one. Like i said its only up for a week after that im keeping it if no one is interested.

here is the pic of the joint:

094525.jpg

094534.jpg

truenogts

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
alright guys, lets make this quick, easy and painless. I will let it go for $700 shipped. If no one buys it I'm getting tempted to play with it. let me know guys!

truenogts

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I dont know anyone from AZbilliards but you got my word and the cue. Btw, I'm only taking paypal, its safe, reliable and secured.

Bigjohn

Support Our Troops!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
truenogts said:
I dont know anyone from AZbilliards but you got my word and the cue. Btw, I'm only taking paypal, its safe, reliable and secured.

PM sent.............

thediamond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.5%
209   1   0
Its a difficult one thats for sure. I have taken chances with newbies before and not had problems. The flip side is that I have had one or two problems with others. Its so hard to tell.

What I am about to suggest may seem crazy but hear me out....

I am a long standing member of the billiard community. I have been trading cues for over 12 years. What I am requesting from you is a leap of faith (based on my reputation...which is clear to see if you look at my posts) and ship the Judd to me. On receipt of cue, I will paypal the money. Reputations have to be earned around here so if you are not in need of the money until I get the cue, we can do business.

I have at least 50 references on here, if not more.

If all is good, you have a sale.

Si

Last edited: