&&&&& FS: Lambros &&&&&

poolfool1957

I know the pieces fit
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
332   0   0
Do you have some well known and reputable members here that can vouch for you?
No offense but you are a brand new member and you are asking a potential buyer to either send you a money order or pay with paypal as a "gift"?
There is pretty much zero protection for a buyer under those conditions. The option to add the 3% fee at least gives a buyer some form of protection so that would be the way I would proceed.

If anyone is looking to buy the cue, I would highly recommend that you either use escrow or ask for the Az references I mentioned earlier.
Again.....nothing personal......it's just good business.

9Ballr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
17 posts and we're supposed to get into a 1350 dollar transaction and not a single picture.

Common now!!!

This is getting out of hand.

FAT_32

Registered
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
BUMP!
Still available. Lots of PMs, tons of trade offers. Some are very tempting.
But no money yet. Let's get it sold guys.
We can do escrow through Kenny(Fourkingscues) or I can present references from few very well known AZ members. All communications by PM only please.
Thank you Snomon34 for posting pictures.
$1299 shipped within US.

Last edited:

prewarhero

guess my avatar
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Too bad it doesn't have the ld shafts it would be sold! Beautiful cue good luck!

Mikes standard shaft is pretty low deflection and the majority consensus is that the standard shafts play better then the LD shafts.amy have tried them both and prefer the standard

Houstoer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Just to add; I've tried them both (ld and nonLD) and really can't tell much difference between them. The standard shaft has a little more feel to it but don't think you can do wrong with either shaft ... imo.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Great gesture by Kenny (fourkingcues).........extremely generous and the perfect solution......if the seller didn't take him up on the offer,
I'd wonder why anyone would ever still want to deal directly with a newbie Azer without any seller/buyer history?

After all, sending the money to this seller would just be a blind & naïve act of trust and I might add an otherwise pretty stupid buyer.
The seller could be the most honest guy in the world but buyers just need to use common sense and remember that trust & confidence
has to be "earned". It can't be just randomly dispensed, especially when large sums of money are involved, which the OP has to understand.

Matt B.

prewarhero

guess my avatar
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Great gesture by Kenny (fourkingcues).........extremely generous and the perfect solution......if the seller didn't take him up on the offer,
I'd wonder why anyone would ever still want to deal directly with a newbie Azer without any seller/buyer history?

After all, sending the money to this seller would just be a blind & naïve act of trust and I might add an otherwise pretty stupid buyer.
The seller could be the most honest guy in the world but buyers just need to use common sense and remember that trust & confidence
has to be "earned". It can't be just randomly dispensed, especially when large sums of money are involved, which the OP has to understand.

Matt B.

Thanks Matt, we got it.

FAT_32

Registered
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I can not believe this cue is still here. Price is great, cue is a strong player.
Let's get it sold guys.
This cue will be available until Tue next week. If it does not sell, it goes back in the case. I am not in a rush to sell, just got bored and wanted something new. But I will be happy to keep such a strong player.

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
147   0   0

Matt B.