Fs/ near mint schon sp-26

worktheknight

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Schon Classic SP-26
Updated in newer listing called Joss & Schon cues. Please don't bump this thread, contact me through a pm if you want.
Thanks

I personally just love this cue. To me, just a classic Schon from yesteryear. Not exactly sure how old this cue is, but, I actually owned this same cue once and had it completely refinished and had the leather wrap installed on it. I did sell this cue maybe eight months ago or so and bought it back in a package deal. The cue now has two very small imperfections in the butt sleeve, very tiny, but are there, photo’s are best I can do to try and show them. Looks like small table dings to me. Cue is dead straight together and apart. I decided to put a brand new Schon 13 mm shaft with the cue that has a tiger green emerald tip on it. The original shaft has some taper roll to it and the cue is to nice to sell with a shaft that is not compatible with how nice the butt is.
The shaft weighs 4.1 and the butt weighs 15.1 for a 19.2 overall weight. This cue is just classic Schon with a very unique butt sleeve design.

Make Offer Soon !!! Cash and trade offers welcomed.

Any questions and complete set of photo's, please email me at sales@cdand.com
 

Attachments

  • schon SP-26-2d.jpg
    schon SP-26-2d.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 1,494
  • schon SP-26-2g.jpg
    schon SP-26-2g.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 1,604
  • schon SP-26-2b.jpg
    schon SP-26-2b.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 1,492
  • schon SP-26-2c.jpg
    schon SP-26-2c.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 1,500
  • schon SP-26-2f.jpg
    schon SP-26-2f.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 1,507
Last edited:
Back
Top