FS: Piggy Back Style 3x5 Case

Mike in MN

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Case is sold, thank you!

Up for sale is an Aska 3x5 piggy back style case that I used for less than a year. It's in very good condition. There is a section about 1/2" x 2" on the back of the case showing minor wear from it being leaned against the wall. It's so minor it won't even show up in photographs. Trust me, this case was well cared for.

This case purchased brand new is $109.00. I am asking for $70 shipped, but I will accept offers. I prefer Paypal, and will do escrow if you feel like my iTrader is not up to par.

The case measures 33" tall, 6-1/2" wide, and 5" deep. There are two pockets, one for accessories that measures 5-1/2" x 4-1/2" and one longer pocket that measures 16-1/2" x 4-1/2". The larger pocket also has a sleeve on the side that opens the full length and fits a jump cue butt nicely.

It has a sturdy handle on the side, as well as an adjustable shoulder strap on the back. The tubes are hard with soft felt lining, and I never had an issue with any of my cues incurring any damage while using this case. The only reason I am selling it is because I upgraded to a 4x8 case to store a couple of extra cues I have on order.

This is a great case for the money!

IMG00024.jpg

IMG00022.jpg

IMG00023.jpg

IMG00026.jpg

IMG00027.jpg

Last edited:

Mike in MN

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I have taken a couple of offers, but nothing quite where I want to be, so I'm still taking offers. Please bear in mind that the purchase price includes shipping, which will probably be around $15 due to the dimensions of the case.