Full Splice Billiards is a great place to shoot

I concur

It is indeed a fine establishment. Craig is personable and if you need any cue repair work done, it's the place to go in that entire region. When I was out there last, I had a wonderful time. I highly recommend Full Splice Billiards.
By the way, Craig's story is the stuff of American greatness. The way he began and runs his small business pretty much insures that he'll make it through these tough times.
 
It is indeed a fine establishment. Craig is personable and if you need any cue repair work done, it's the place to go in that entire region. When I was out there last, I had a wonderful time. I highly recommend Full Splice Billiards.
By the way, Craig's story is the stuff of American greatness. The way he began and runs his small business pretty much insures that he'll make it through these tough times.

Thanks for the kind words Grady, I hope things are also going well for you, I also hope Randi is doing well.

Thanks again Grady, and have a great day!!!!!
 
yea and thanks for sharing the pizza with me craig. your place is a great room, just like ones from yesteryear. your cues are outstanding and thanks again for letting me shoot with your personal cue you made.
tony is fun also and a nice guy.
 
yea and thanks for sharing the pizza with me craig. your place is a great room, just like ones from yesteryear. your cues are outstanding and thanks again for letting me shoot with your personal cue you made.
tony is fun also and a nice guy.

The pleasure was all mine, it is always nice to have AZ Members stop by and visit my room. Thanks for the kind words, and if you make it back up here don't hesitate to stop by again.

Thanks again and have a great night!!!!!
 
Back
Top