Funny pic/gif thread...

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member

90mimb_mpom72fJSQ1qc14lro1_500.gif

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
I was going from Houston to Crystal Beach. I wanted to get there quickly, so I went down I-10 and cut South, which is about 30 miles longer but 30 minutes quicker than driving to Galveston and taking the ferry across.

I had a Mercedes E 500 at the time, and I was cruising in the Left lane about 105-110 mph down I-10 with light traffic. I checked the rear-view mirror and saw a rocket approaching. A Mercedes SL65 passed me like I was standing still. (That's a 12 cylinder 2-seater and the Ultimate Tanning Machine 😁)

Video reminds me of that.
AMG are nice rides.

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
Geeez, I can't get a girl to talk me anymore, much less this.

But the polar side of getting old is, I don't really give a shit.

Jeff Livingston
Funny how your give a shit meter drops as you age, isn't it? I'll be 78 in November, God willing. So many things I no longer consider important...

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member
Funny how your give a shit meter drops as you age, isn't it? I'll be 78 in November, God willing. So many things I no longer consider important...

I think that's why nature wants us to be the wise ones.:D

But when the hormones were flowing, I didn't give a crap about old wise ones, did you?

Jeff livingston

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Geeez, I can't get a girl to talk me anymore, much less this.

But the polar side of getting old is, I don't really give a shit.

Jeff Livingston
Jeff,

Inflation is real! You're just going to have to pay them more. And don't be rolling out this 'don't-give-a-shit' routine. Everybody here knows you are uh, prevaricating.

Hutt

Registered
Yeah, but can she do it with her left arm?
Most likely... Not to take anything from this move since it is impressive... but for a high level gymnast this isn't as hard as you may think...
Just like so many people think of the 'iron cross' as such a major feat when it comes to gymnastics rings... that's only a level B skill

Last edited:

Inferno

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Statistics (as opposed to the voices in your head) say COVID is at least 10 times more deadly than flu. But of course you know better.

Yes, people dying aren’t nearly as important as your personal comfort and convenience. Hopefully we, especially the friends and relatives of the sick and dead, can find a way to thank you appropriately for your touching concern and selfless example. A real credit to Humanity.

pj
chgo
Why do some people fail to understand the basic concept of "This forum is not a place for soapboxing"