Funny pic/gif thread...

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Man standing in the teller line at the bank realizes that the guy at the head of the line is robbing the bank. The robber turns around and asks the next guy behind him, "did you see me rob that bank?" the fella' said, "yes I did"...so he shot him. He steps up to the next guy in line and asks, "Did you see me rob that bank?" The guy says, "no," then points behind him and says, "but my wife did."

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A Rabbi and a Catholic Priest go to a prize fight. It's the first time the Rabbi has been to a fight. They get seated right at ringside. The announcer calls the fighters out to the center of the ring, introduces them, the fighters bump gloves and then return to their corners. In the corner nearest the Rabbi & Priest the fighter comes back, kneels down, bows his head and makes the sign of the cross. The Rabbi turns to the Priest and asks, "I've seen that done all my life and would love to know what that means." The Priest replies, " it don't mean shit if you can't fight".

RickLafayette

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
aa.jpg

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member

Had to laugh. A friend's dad was in the joint. Gene was counting days for the last year until his dad was back helping with his share of the family business. After years his dad was freed. First three days back he wrecked two eighteen wheelers. Gene was wondering if the state would take his dad back!

Hu

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When making dinner I always have this pang of guilt that when I coat chicken parts in breadcrumbs, first I dredge them, as an ultimate insult, in scrambled unborn chickens…..
As sick as that joke is, it belongs down in NPR.