S straightline CPG CBL Silver Member 40 minutes ago #78,223 Wayben said: View attachment 935846 Click to expand... Good condition this one. Should bring a handsome price.
Wayben said: View attachment 935846 Click to expand... Good condition this one. Should bring a handsome price.
Chili Palmer Give or take an 1" Silver Member 37 minutes ago #78,224 straightline said: Good condition this one. Should bring a handsome price. Click to expand... I agree, but how much would the phone go for?
straightline said: Good condition this one. Should bring a handsome price. Click to expand... I agree, but how much would the phone go for?
S straightline CPG CBL Silver Member 33 minutes ago #78,225 Chili Palmer said: I agree, but how much would the phone go for? Click to expand... Which part is that?
Chili Palmer said: I agree, but how much would the phone go for? Click to expand... Which part is that?